Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star smashed up

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.
A man in a high visibility jacket and helmet was videoed destroying it
on Wednesday night.
Reporters claim the man said he wanted to auction the star off, to raise
funds for the women who have accused Mr Trump of sexually assaulting them.
The US presidential candidate denies all the allegations against him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...tar-smashed-up
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 26/10/2016 17:56, Bod wrote:
Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.
A man in a high visibility jacket and helmet was videoed destroying it
on Wednesday night.
Reporters claim the man said he wanted to auction the star off, to raise
funds for the women who have accused Mr Trump of sexually assaulting them.
The US presidential candidate denies all the allegations against him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...tar-smashed-up

Here's the video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2OXBNF8vWQ
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.

Those Trump people sure are full of hate.

--
Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out: vote for Clinton.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 26/10/2016 18:21, Neill Massello wrote:
Bod wrote:

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.

Those Trump people sure are full of hate.

I said it in a recent post of mine *if* trump gets voted in, I can see
him being asassinated, such is the hate for him from some quarters.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod pretended :
Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to pieces
with a sledgehammer.
A man in a high visibility jacket and helmet was videoed destroying it on
Wednesday night.
Reporters claim the man said he wanted to auction the star off, to raise
funds for the women who have accused Mr Trump of sexually assaulting them.
The US presidential candidate denies all the allegations against him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...tar-smashed-up

I thought it had a wall around it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 26/10/2016 18:56, FromTheRafters wrote:
Bod pretended :
Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.
A man in a high visibility jacket and helmet was videoed destroying it
on Wednesday night.
Reporters claim the man said he wanted to auction the star off, to
raise funds for the women who have accused Mr Trump of sexually
assaulting them.
The US presidential candidate denies all the allegations against him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...tar-smashed-up

I thought it had a wall around it.

That was the last time it got vandalised.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/26/2016 1:21 PM, Neill Massello wrote:
Bod wrote:

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.

Those Trump people sure are full of hate.

and you're dumb enough to believe it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.

Those Trump people sure are full of hate.

I said it in a recent post of mine *if* trump gets voted in, I can see
him being asassinated, such is the hate for him from some quarters.

Wrong. It is the left that eats their own.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.

Those Trump people sure are full of hate.

I said it in a recent post of mine *if* trump gets voted in, I can see
him being asassinated, such is the hate for him from some quarters.

Wrong. It is the left that eats their own.

I wouldn't know about that. I just speak as I find.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.

Those Trump people sure are full of hate.

and you're dumb enough to believe it.

I think Neil was being sarcastic, Frank. The Clintonistas are the
haters

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:56:49 +0100, Bod wrote:

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to
pieces with a sledgehammer.
A man in a high visibility jacket and helmet was videoed destroying it
on Wednesday night.
Reporters claim the man said he wanted to auction the star off, to raise
funds for the women who have accused Mr Trump of sexually assaulting them.
The US presidential candidate denies all the allegations against him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...tar-smashed-up

Rather pathetic that people get so upset about a politician. If you don't like him don't vote for him, but smashing things up is just childish.

--
More and more cities are instituting a 10:30 PM curfew for everyone younger than 18.
Experts say keeping teens indoors at night is the only way to make the streets safe for adults.