Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default From Far left Huffington Post..Donald Trump Is Going To Be Elected

Donald Trump Is Going To Be Elected
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michae..._11637008.html

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2016 11:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Donald Trump Is Going To Be Elected
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michae..._11637008.html

LOL Roar, That's just an opinion, and it's theirs. Everyone has an
opinion and in most cases the records differ dramatically, as do the
opinions. Brought to you on my PC overkill...

--
OG38
2 Blocks West Of Nowhere
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Per burfordTjustice:
Donald Trump Is Going To Be Elected
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michae..._11637008.html

I found it plausible to a scary degree. Hopefully incorrect, but the
guy *does* make some good points.

"These networks didn’t make these programming changes by accident. They
were responding to what the American people actually wanted. And what
they wanted was 'Naked and Afraid' and 'Duck Dynasty.'"

Dovetails nicely with the Richard Nixon/Oral Robert's dialog.

"The same goes for people who are being asked by pollsters for whom they
are voting. They will not say Donald Trump. It is too embarrassing. But
the truth is, they like Trump. He is just like their favorite shows on
TV."

My son-in-law introduced me to the concept of "Closet Trump Voters".
Until now, his was the only mention I had heard of the idea.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 1:43:00 PM UTC-4, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per burfordTjustice:
Donald Trump Is Going To Be Elected
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michae..._11637008.html

I found it plausible to a scary degree. Hopefully incorrect, but the
guy *does* make some good points.

Another way of saying it is that he claims Trump is going to get
elected for all the wrong reasons. If I was a Trumpet, I sure wouldn't
be proud of what they guy is saying.

I think what we're seeing is the final days of the Trump brand.
He's boxed himself in badly. He thought he was so smart with smearing
Mexicans, the muslim ban, tripling down on rounding up 11 mil illegals
and deporting them all and all the other things he did that so many
of said were dumb at the time. Now he's stuck and flailing around.
The wheels are off the clown bus and he doesn't know what to do. It's
recognized that most politicians have to tack somewhat between primary
and general election. Trump made the fatal mistake of thinking that
means he can do 180s, flip on anything and everything, turn out word
salad that no one can make sense of and it will all work out. Now
he's finding out it's not that easy. He and his campaign now don't
even know what his new position is on illegal aliens, it's TBD,
when it's just 10 weeks to the election. What would Trump do if
someone on The Apprentice was running a campaign like this hot mess?
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:42:50 -0400
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:
Donald Trump Is Going To Be Elected
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michae..._11637008.html

I found it plausible to a scary degree. Hopefully incorrect, but
the guy *does* make some good points.

"These networks didnt make these programming changes by accident.
They were responding to what the American people actually wanted. And
what they wanted was 'Naked and Afraid' and 'Duck Dynasty.'"

Dovetails nicely with the Richard Nixon/Oral Robert's dialog.

"The same goes for people who are being asked by pollsters for whom
they are voting. They will not say Donald Trump. It is too
embarrassing. But the truth is, they like Trump. He is just like
their favorite shows on TV."

My son-in-law introduced me to the concept of "Closet Trump Voters".
Until now, his was the only mention I had heard of the idea.

Same as last to elections..."I will be voting for the black guy,
don't call me racist"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:56:36 -0700 (PDT)
trader_4 wrote:

I think what we're seeing is the final days of the Trump brand.

People like you and those much better than you have been saying that
since day one...

Where are your other 16 candidates?----LOL
Where is McCain/Romney.....LOL
What happened to Bush 41 when he ran for reelection?...LOL
Your record is very weak...