Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT For or against fanny packs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2P1L_7uHrY

I used one for a long time. I saw some pictures of myself wearing it
and I stopped.

I use this now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The fanny pack was really better. I could wear it when walking around
and take it off when I get in the car. I have a belt ring with a hook
I now wear so I can hook it to my belt when walking and take it off
when I get in the car.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/16/2016 11:13 AM, Seymore4Head wrote:
I use this now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The fanny pack was really better. I could wear it when walking around
and take it off when I get in the car. I have a belt ring with a hook
I now wear so I can hook it to my belt when walking and take it off
when I get in the car.

I would assume it was concealing a Ruger LCP or similar and treat you
accordingly. Of course, the classic fag bag leads to assumptions also.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 12:14:28 PM UTC-5, Seymore4Head wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2P1L_7uHrY

I used one for a long time. I saw some pictures of myself wearing it
and I stopped.

I use this now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The fanny pack was really better. I could wear it when walking around
and take it off when I get in the car. I have a belt ring with a hook
I now wear so I can hook it to my belt when walking and take it off
when I get in the car.

When on vacation and out about in whatever city I'd be in
I always wear a fanny pack. Who cares how I look? I just
want have my cash and possibly keys nearby without fooling
with a handbag and not tempting any local thieves.

When I go to our once a month golly whopper flea market I
also wear a fanny pack. Another place I don't want to be
messing with a handbag and I'm sure the dealers are glad
I'm not knocking over their displays while wrestling with
a purse.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 13:13:14 -0400
Seymore4Head wrote:

The fanny pack was really better.

ISIL throws those type of guys off tall buildings,
just sayin
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:58:48 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

I would assume it was concealing a Ruger LCP or similar and treat you
accordingly. Of course, the classic fag bag leads to assumptions also.

Chuckle!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I would assume it was concealing a Ruger LCP

Girls put them in their purse, and guys put one in their pocket A
fanny pack deserves a P90 if you want a Ruger.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 12:14:28 PM UTC-5, Seymore4Head wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2P1L_7uHrY

I used one for a long time. I saw some pictures of myself wearing it
and I stopped.

I use this now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The fanny pack was really better. I could wear it when walking around
and take it off when I get in the car. I have a belt ring with a hook
I now wear so I can hook it to my belt when walking and take it off
when I get in the car.

I have one of these full of tools. I carried it back when I was working and running service calls. I usually didn't have to run back to the van for anything. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KQU6TK4

[8~{} Uncle Pack Monster

USB power packs... JimK[_3_] UK diy 29 June 8th 15 04:23 PM
Those Philips LED two-packs taxed and spent Home Repair 7 May 27th 15 01:54 AM
USB battery packs Part Timer UK diy 15 February 3rd 14 08:00 AM
They come in little plastic packs Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] UK diy 0 June 16th 12 10:01 PM
recelling lithium packs Robert Morein Electronics Repair 0 July 28th 03 07:45 PM