Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT For or against fanny packs

On 10/17/2016 12:21 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:58:48 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

I would assume it was concealing a Ruger LCP

Girls put them in their purse, and guys put one in their pocket A
fanny pack deserves a P90 if you want a Ruger.

The not-a-fanny-pack the OP gave showed something that looked like one
of those 'I can't believe it isn't a cellphone!' concealment holsters
I've seen advertised.

I don't know if they're still around but a long time ago I saw a leather
holster that wrapped around the little AMT .380 and printed like a nice,
juicy, credit card and cash filled wallet. Surprise, scumbag!