Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm building a Wall around alt.home.repair.

It's time to clean up this newsgroup!

I'm building a Wall around alt.home.repair. Construction will begin
immediately.

The following people will NOT be allowed to post to this newsgroup.
Mexicans
Muslims
Blacks
Chinese
Japanese
Native Americans
Terrorists
Gun owners
Catholics
Lutherans
Russians
Everyone who does not live in North America
Canadians
Caucasians
Christians
Jews
Egyptians
Iranians
Islamics
Women
Senior Citizens (over 50)
Minors (under 21)
Athiests
Alcoholics
Drug Addicts
Criminals
Anyone using any version of Windows other than Windows 10
Macintosh computer users
Linux users
People who drive foreign cars
Anyone who does not own a home (renters)
Homeless people
Homosexuals and Lesbians
Google Groups posters
Cross Posters
Mentally ill persons
Anyone who has ever had the flu
People who like snakes and spiders
Animals
Men with penises shorter than 6 inches
People with AIDS
The unemployed
People who do not pay taxes
Members of Unions
People who live in Condos
Anyone with an IQ less than 200
Cancer patients
People posting from Cellphones
Android users
I-phone users
Facebook users
Anyone who does not have indoor plumbing
People who live in trailer parks
Hippies
Rednecks
Anyone who likes Rap Music
Opera singers
Anyone who lives in a pink house
Anyone posting from Thunderbird
Everyone posting from Homeowners Hub
Anyone who's last name begins with the letter "Z"
People with green eyes
Anyone who wears a cowboy hat
Blondes
Plumbers
Farmers who own less than 1000 acres
Representatives of foreign governments
Democrats
Hillary Clinton supporters
Anyone on Welfare
Anyone with less than 8gb of RAM
Donkey owners
Anyone taking more than TWO prescribed drugs daily
Anyone not using their real name online
People who do not vote
Pimps
Truckers
DOS users
People who grow marijuana
People who have not read the Bible
People without medical insurance
People who own cars with 15" (or smaller) tires
People without Auto Insurance
Drug dealers
Anyone on Social Security
Smokers
Anyone who flips burgers for a living
Anyone who has less than $200,000 in the bank
Anyone living in a home valued at less than one half million dollars
People who eat sardines
Anyone who owns a hammer smaller than 16 ounces
People who own cats
Everyone who does not own an American Flag
Polluters
Anyone with a credit score below 600
Libertarians
Environmentalists
Persons who litter
Lawyers
Twitter users
Everyone who wears their cap backwards
Men who wear bras
Anyone who eats at Mc Donalds more than once a month
Anyone who hates Fox News
Anyone who does not have a HDTV
Anyone with the last name of "Ryan"
Anyone with the first name of "Paul"
Anyone who lives in Florida
Racists

Attention women, before you leave this newsgroup, I'd like to personally
Kiss You, and show you my HUGE Weiner!

Sincerely,
Donald Trump

---
*** VOTE FOR ME ***

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 13:37:40 -0400, Donald Trump
wrote:

Attention women, before you leave this newsgroup, I'd like to personally
Kiss You, and show you my HUGE Weiner!

The Cow behind the curtain has spoken.

Ladies here, ask him (Home Guy) about him letting Amish boys drive his
tractor down the road.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Attention women, before you leave this newsgroup, I'd
like to
personally Kiss You, and show you my HUGE Weiner!

The Cow behind the curtain has spoken.

Ladies here, ask him (Home Guy) about him letting Amish
boys drive his
tractor down the road.

is the cow and home boi one and the same?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Attention women, before you leave this newsgroup, I'd
like to
personally Kiss You, and show you my HUGE Weiner!

The Cow behind the curtain has spoken.

Ladies here, ask him (Home Guy) about him letting Amish
boys drive his
tractor down the road.

is the cow and home boi one and the same?

Yep.

The boi often mentions subjects here have nothing to do with AHR, but
then he/she/it starts seeking attention.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Attention women, before you leave this newsgroup, I'd like to personally
Kiss You, and show you my HUGE Weiner!

The Cow behind the curtain has spoken.

Ladies here, ask him (Home Guy) about him letting Amish boys drive his
tractor down the road.

He got hitched... The Amish don't use tractors-horses, so they were in
harness...

--
Tekkie