Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trump v Clinton

Per ChairMan:
I asked my friend, "At this point, what do
you have to lose?" We have mass cop shootings,

- "Mass Shootings"... really? In a country of
300,000,000 people what percent would you call
"Mass"? .001 percent of 300,000,000 is
something like thirty thousand people.
Take it from there....

double digit inflation,

- Not by any index I know of. Personally, I think
we actually *do* have more inflation than the
indexes show - just based on my grocery bills.
But AFIK there are no hard numbers to support
that.

a skyrocketing jobless rate,

- Again, in conflict with official numbers.
And what is "Skyrocketing", anyhow?

the worst racial tension in my lifetime

- I wish I were that young.

no God in schools,

- Maybe a good thing to people who think one of
the world's problems is people who take
religion too seriously.

Don't get me wrong: I know people whose lives
are clearly better than mine because of their
religion..... but when people take religion
*too* seriously, they become fodder for bottom-
feeding power seekers. Look at the Middle East.

"Low-Information Voters" seems like the applicable euphemism.
--
Pete Cresswell