Posted to alt.home.repair

Default And another one

'12 officers hurt, vehicles damaged in Charlotte shooting protests,
police say'

Too many GUNS are the USAs problem.

I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the truth.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...otte/90755694/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:07:45 +0100
Bod wrote:

'12 officers hurt, vehicles damaged in Charlotte shooting protests,
police say'

Too many GUNS are the USAs problem.

I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the truth.

http://www.usato

Stupid dole scum black negroes will use any excuse to riot. Get over
it.

Next year very near YOU!
Prepare, stock up on lube:

Students across Northern Ireland will be learning Arabic this year.

Nine schools in Northern Ireland are participating in the initiative
started by the British Council's Arabic Culture and Language Programme.

The council has ranked Arabic as the second most important language to
the UK over the next 20 years - but only 1% of schools in the UK teach
the language.

Paul Porter, the head of modern and classical languages at Belfast
Royal Academy, said he wanted to bring Arabic to his school partly to
combat the media's negative impression of Arabic and to "change
people's perceptions of the language".

"It's a beautiful language, a beautiful culture," Mr Porter said.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 6:07:47 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
'12 officers hurt, vehicles damaged in Charlotte shooting protests,
police say'

Too many GUNS are the USAs problem.

I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the truth.

You probably can't tell from this group...but there are some sane citizens here. Guns, like noisy cars and motorcycles, are an "extension" of the male ego...or a substitute of a libido long gone. Women who do this want to be "one of the boys"!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21/09/2016 12:19, bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 6:07:47 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
'12 officers hurt, vehicles damaged in Charlotte shooting protests,
police say'

Too many GUNS are the USAs problem.

I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the truth.

You probably can't tell from this group...but there are some sane citizens here. Guns, like noisy cars and motorcycles, are an "extension" of the male ego...or a substitute of a libido long gone. Women who do this want to be "one of the boys"!

I'm sure you are right.
Judging from the Americans I encountered when I was over there, they
came across as very sane and helpful/ nice people.
There's bad apples in every country, but the addition of too many guns
makes those bad apples very sour and dangerous apples.
America is a great country :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why Cops Dont Let Suspects Return To Their

https://youtu.be/L6z8q4lOrDU

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why Cops Dont Let Suspects Return To Their V

On 21/09/2016 12:28, burfordTjustice wrote:
https://youtu.be/L6z8q4lOrDU

Yup and it's all because of GUNS.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why Cops Don’t Let Suspects Return To

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:36:43 +0100
Bod wrote:

On 21/09/2016 12:28, burfordTjustice wrote:
https://youtu.be/L6z8q4lOrDU

Yup and it's all because of GUNS.

Wrong again, but being as there are no real mean left
on the island you could never understand.

The island had their ass kicked by the yanks then they saved
the island twice...you should kiss their ass or STFU and hide, girlie
man.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/21/2016 7:07 AM, Bod wrote:
'12 officers hurt, vehicles damaged in Charlotte shooting protests,
police say'

Too many GUNS are the USAs problem.

I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the truth.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...otte/90755694/

Yo, Bod.

I gotta idea.

How bout quitting bringing all your anti-gun crap to a.h.r.?

There are plenty of gun groups for you to argue with.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:07:45 +0100
Bod wrote:

VIDEO= Charlotte Black Negro Race Protesters Loot Walmart of Flat
Screen TVs and iPads

They don't give two ****s about the dead guy, it is all about looting!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...een-tvs-ipads/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 08:51:32 -0400
Frank "frank wrote:

On 9/21/2016 7:07 AM, Bod wrote:
'12 officers hurt, vehicles damaged in Charlotte shooting protests,
police say'

Too many GUNS are the USAs problem.

I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the
truth.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...otte/90755694/

Yo, Bod.

I gotta idea.

How bout quitting bringing all your anti-gun crap to a.h.r.?

There are plenty of gun groups for you to argue with.

Brits are so afraid of guns, if you showed one to Bod
he/she would wet their pants and
scream/cry like a little girl.
All the real men have already left the UK to the girlie men
and the muslims.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21/09/2016 16:16, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:07:45 +0100
Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?
Posted to alt.home.repair

From: Bod
Subject: And another one
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:07:45 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

WARNED TO 'DROP IT'
Charlotte police chief says armed suspect ignored cops' orders

Stupid criminal does stupid **** get stupid dead.
That is how it should be.

Why do you and jenn always side with the criminal?
Are you a criminal ???
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:28:47 +0100, Bod wrote:

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?

The guy you are bitching about now was armed

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/21/2016 1:40 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 18:24:12 +0100, Bod wrote:

You must be dimwitted. Mr. Scott was the man shot by police in
Charlotte -- the subject of your first post. I know it may be
difficult for you, but please try to keep up.

Then please accept my apologies.

I'll forgive you this time. In the forgive read the links that you
post. Oh, and I like my limey brits humble.

Brits I know are not morons.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:36:12 +0100, Bod wrote:

Would you like me to lay at your feet and bleed for you?

No. Not at all. What you can do is stop running down my country. Stop
complaining about our guns. Stop blaming guns. Stop telling me what
the UK thinks about America, I don't care what you guys think. You and
the other Brits here all have the same whining, crying, bitching song
and dance. Like a broken record. Stop trying to get on my fighting
side, because I will push back. I'll be nice until you **** me off. I
can't speak for others, though.

Pick your poison.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21/09/2016 20:45, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:36:12 +0100, Bod wrote:

Would you like me to lay at your feet and bleed for you?

No. Not at all. What you can do is stop running down my country. Stop
complaining about our guns. Stop blaming guns. Stop telling me what
the UK thinks about America, I don't care what you guys think. You and
the other Brits here all have the same whining, crying, bitching song
and dance. Like a broken record. Stop trying to get on my fighting
side, because I will push back. I'll be nice until you **** me off. I
can't speak for others, though.

Pick your poison.

I've not dissed your country at all. On the contrary I have praised it
several times before.
You're just too touchy and taking things to heart.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You must be dimwitted. Mr. Scott was the man shot by police in
Charlotte -- the subject of your first post. I know it may be
difficult for you, but please try to keep up.

Then please accept my apologies.

I'll forgive you this time. In the forgive read the links that you
post. Oh, and I like my limey brits humble.

Brits I know are not morons.

Those left on the island are there for a reason.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?

Also, what has a Brit have to do with guns in the US?
Not a ****ing thing because he lives in the UK but still whines about
guns in the US.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:59:22 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 21/09/2016 20:45, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:36:12 +0100, Bod wrote:

Would you like me to lay at your feet and bleed for you?

No. Not at all. What you can do is stop running down my country. Stop
complaining about our guns. Stop blaming guns. Stop telling me what
the UK thinks about America, I don't care what you guys think. You and
the other Brits here all have the same whining, crying, bitching song
and dance. Like a broken record. Stop trying to get on my fighting
side, because I will push back. I'll be nice until you **** me off. I
can't speak for others, though.

Pick your poison.

I've not dissed your country at all. On the contrary I have praised it
several times before.
You're just too touchy and taking things to heart.

A feeble dodge, weak, and typical.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:53:24 +0100, Bod wrote:

No , but if you could bring him his slippers and draw a bath ...

I'll let his boyfriend do that ;-)

There you go again. Starting some ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?

Also, what has a Brit have to do with guns in the US?
Not a ****ing thing because he lives in the UK but still whines about
guns in the US.

I don't see anything with Brits having opinions about guns in the US.
It's a valid viewpoint, and one that is easily discussed and understood.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?

Also, what has a Brit have to do with guns in the US?
Not a ****ing thing because he lives in the UK but still whines about
guns in the US.

I don't see anything with Brits having opinions about guns in the US.
It's a valid viewpoint, and one that is easily discussed and understood.

You forget who you are. Your illogical opinion isn't valued accept for
the likes of you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In
A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?

Also, what has a Brit have to do with guns in the US?
Not a ****ing thing because he lives in the UK but still whines about
guns in the US.

I don't see anything *wrong with Brits having opinions about guns in the US.
It's a valid viewpoint, and one that is easily discussed and understood.

You forget who you are. Your illogical opinion isn't valued accept for
the likes of you.

Illogical? No.

It's just the way things are. Everyone has opinions.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:53:24 +0100, Bod wrote:

No , but if you could bring him his slippers and draw a bath ...

I'll let his boyfriend do that ;-)

There you go again. Starting some ****.

Well , I did poke him with a sharp stick ...
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?

Also, what has a Brit have to do with guns in the US?
Not a ****ing thing because he lives in the UK but still whines about
guns in the US.

I don't see anything with Brits having opinions about guns in the US.
It's a valid viewpoint, and one that is easily discussed and understood..

You forget who you are. Your illogical opinion isn't valued accept for
the likes of you.

There is NO reason to be disrespectful...you're acting irrational and immature. Everyone deserves their opinion heard...and I believe you were going for "except" in your post.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 15:56:19 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:53:24 +0100, Bod wrote:

No , but if you could bring him his slippers and draw a bath ...

I'll let his boyfriend do that ;-)

There you go again. Starting some ****.

Well , I did poke him with a sharp stick ...

Shows how "touchy" he is. I'm not mad.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/21/2016 3:59 PM, Bod wrote:
On 21/09/2016 20:45, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:36:12 +0100, Bod wrote:

Would you like me to lay at your feet and bleed for you?

No. Not at all. What you can do is stop running down my country. Stop
complaining about our guns. Stop blaming guns. Stop telling me what
the UK thinks about America, I don't care what you guys think. You and
the other Brits here all have the same whining, crying, bitching song
and dance. Like a broken record. Stop trying to get on my fighting
side, because I will push back. I'll be nice until you **** me off. I
can't speak for others, though.

Pick your poison.

I've not dissed your country at all. On the contrary I have praised it
several times before.
You're just too touchy and taking things to heart.

One thing I agree is you made nice comments about the US and it's
citizens. Unfortunately, you HARP on the gun issues and/or cop-gun
issues. It's touchy if you made a trivial comment once in a blue moon
which resulted in a snide reply. But most of your topics are directed at
nothing but that issue. Therefore, it's not touchy, it's a ****ing
monotonous tiresome repetitive hyperbole topic we hear enough from our
own liberal idiotic citizens. We don't need non-residents to add to the
fuel, especially when they don't live here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

[...]

But not nearly as illogical as your liberal input.