Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default And another one

On 21/09/2016 20:39, Terry Coombs wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 21/09/2016 18:40, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 18:24:12 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 21/09/2016 18:16, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 18:11:34 +0100, Bod
wrote:
On 21/09/2016 17:31, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:27:05 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:28:47 +0100, Bod
wrote:
Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning
down unarmed people?

The guy you are bitching about now was armed

_Police Chief Kerr Putney speaks at press conference on fatal
cop-involved shooting_

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5135024177001/police-officers-warned-suspect-to-drop-gun-before-shooting/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/z69hy6z

The first link appears to be about another police shooting , a Mr
Scott. The second link would not work.

You must be dimwitted. Mr. Scott was the man shot by police in
Charlotte -- the subject of your first post. I know it may be
difficult for you, but please try to keep up.

Then please accept my apologies.

I'll forgive you this time. In the forgive read the links that you
post. Oh, and I like my limey brits humble.

Would you like me to lay at your feet and bleed for you?

No , but if you could bring him his slippers and draw a bath ...

I'll let his boyfriend do that ;-)