Posted to alt.home.repair

Default And another one

On 9/21/2016 4:57 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 3:38:19 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 9/21/2016 4:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 9/21/2016 3:05 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 9/21/2016 11:28 AM, Bod wrote:
On 21/09/2016 16:27, Bod wrote:
On 21/09/2016 16:16, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:07:45 +0100
Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?

Also, what has a Brit have to do with guns in the US?
Not a ****ing thing because he lives in the UK but still whines about
guns in the US.

I don't see anything with Brits having opinions about guns in the US.
It's a valid viewpoint, and one that is easily discussed and understood.

You forget who you are. Your illogical opinion isn't valued accept for
the likes of you.

There is NO reason to be disrespectful...you're acting irrational and immature. Everyone deserves their opinion heard...and I believe you were going for "except" in your post.

The ****ing grammar king arrives. When I want your opinion, I'll give it
to you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Touchy! Jeez, what a grouch! It's an observation...not an opinion anyway!
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

How can you give me my opinion? *You* are being illogical!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In
A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?

Also, what has a Brit have to do with guns in the US?
Not a ****ing thing because he lives in the UK but still whines about
guns in the US.

I don't see anything *wrong with Brits having opinions about guns in the US.
It's a valid viewpoint, and one that is easily discussed and understood.

You forget who you are. Your illogical opinion isn't valued accept for
the likes of you.

Illogical? No.

It's just the way things are. Everyone has opinions.

Everyone has an asshole too, you got a point?

--
Froz....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/21/2016 04:07 AM, Bod wrote:
I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the truth.

It is you opinion, no the truth. The truth is that you
country is more violent and has more crime than mine and
you have far fewer legally owned guns.

More guns, less crime. That is the truth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:26:36 -0700, T wrote:

More guns, less crime. That is the truth.

Hey Todd,

A well armed society is a polite society.

Oh. Nevada has turned red. Pence has high marks :-)

Joe Heck takes Reid's seat. HOOAH!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5135997509001/new-fox-poll-trump-tops-clinton-in-key-battleground-states/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/z492yds
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/21/2016 05:54 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:26:36 -0700, T wrote:

More guns, less crime. That is the truth.

Hey Todd,

A well armed society is a polite society.

Oh. Nevada has turned red. Pence has high marks :-)

Joe Heck takes Reid's seat. HOOAH!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5135997509001/new-fox-poll-trump-tops-clinton-in-key-battleground-states/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/z492yds

I saw that. Yippee!

A government that can not trust its people with the means
of its overthrow, is a government that can't be trusted
by its people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

That obviously went over your head.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

It flew by...like your logic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21/09/2016 21:19, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:53:24 +0100, Bod wrote:

No , but if you could bring him his slippers and draw a bath ...

I'll let his boyfriend do that ;-)

There you go again. Starting some ****.

You don't appear to get humour(humor).

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Londons Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks €˜Part And Parcel Of Life In
A Big
City

So a few Brits get killed, no biggie, get used to it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/l...chael-qazvini#

The emphasis is on "the few".

Also! what has terror attacks got to do with police gunning down
unarmed people?

Also, what has a Brit have to do with guns in the US?
Not a ****ing thing because he lives in the UK but still whines about
guns in the US.

I don't see anything with Brits having opinions about guns in the US.
It's a valid viewpoint, and one that is easily discussed and understood.

You forget who you are. Your illogical opinion isn't valued accept for
the likes of you.

Did you mean "except"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21/09/2016 21:56, Terry Coombs wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:53:24 +0100, Bod wrote:

No , but if you could bring him his slippers and draw a bath ...

I'll let his boyfriend do that ;-)

There you go again. Starting some ****.

Well , I did poke him with a sharp stick ...

Nothing like a bit of pain to sharpen the senses ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21/09/2016 21:59, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 15:56:19 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:53:24 +0100, Bod wrote:

No , but if you could bring him his slippers and draw a bath ...

I'll let his boyfriend do that ;-)

There you go again. Starting some ****.

Well , I did poke him with a sharp stick ...

Shows how "touchy" he is. I'm not mad.

No comment ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21/09/2016 22:04, Meanie wrote:
On 9/21/2016 3:59 PM, Bod wrote:
On 21/09/2016 20:45, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:36:12 +0100, Bod wrote:

Would you like me to lay at your feet and bleed for you?

No. Not at all. What you can do is stop running down my country. Stop
complaining about our guns. Stop blaming guns. Stop telling me what
the UK thinks about America, I don't care what you guys think. You and
the other Brits here all have the same whining, crying, bitching song
and dance. Like a broken record. Stop trying to get on my fighting
side, because I will push back. I'll be nice until you **** me off. I
can't speak for others, though.

Pick your poison.

I've not dissed your country at all. On the contrary I have praised it
several times before.
You're just too touchy and taking things to heart.

One thing I agree is you made nice comments about the US and it's
citizens. Unfortunately, you HARP on the gun issues and/or cop-gun
issues. It's touchy if you made a trivial comment once in a blue moon
which resulted in a snide reply. But most of your topics are directed at
nothing but that issue. Therefore, it's not touchy, it's a ****ing
monotonous tiresome repetitive hyperbole topic we hear enough from our
own liberal idiotic citizens. We don't need non-residents to add to the
fuel, especially when they don't live here.

All I'm trying to do is have a discussion about guns. I'm sorry if you
take things the wrong way. Your gun culture is alien to most Brits and
I'm simply interested. Nearly every reply you make to me is hostile.
You should chill out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

[...]

But not nearly as illogical as your liberal input.

So you dismiss any counter argument that you don't like.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Don't you mean "I'll ask you"? runs and hides behind sofa
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

He's already given you his point.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/09/2016 01:26, T wrote:
On 09/21/2016 04:07 AM, Bod wrote:
I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the truth.

It is you opinion, no the truth. The truth is that you
country is more violent and has more crime than mine and
you have far fewer legally owned guns.

More guns, less crime. That is the truth.

Good point, I worded it incorrectly and you are right, it is just my
opinion.
Please stop pointing that gun at me, I've got my hands up ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/21/2016 10:13 PM, Bod wrote:
On 22/09/2016 01:26, T wrote:
On 09/21/2016 04:07 AM, Bod wrote:
I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the truth.

It is you opinion, no the truth. The truth is that you
country is more violent and has more crime than mine and
you have far fewer legally owned guns.

More guns, less crime. That is the truth.

Good point, I worded it incorrectly and you are right, it is just my
opinion.
Please stop pointing that gun at me, I've got my hands up ;-)

You can put your hands down now. You are British. You
have an excuse.

Since we are coming clean with each other. When there are
more guns present, one crime does actually does go up: burglaries
were no one is home. (Gee Wiz, I wonder why ????)

Instead of stand around and taking videos, this is a nice list
of what armed American do instead:

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/05/arme...lice-officers/

I am suspicious of your motives. Why do you want my country
to become as violent as yours?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/09/2016 01:26, T wrote:
[...]

Erm, it depends what stats you're referring to.
Yes we have more crimes than the US in total, but virtually every stat
for violent crimes and murders etc the USA has far more in nearly every
category.

eg: murders with firearms in the UK 0.266 per million.
The USA is 32.57 per million, 138 times more than the UK.

So the USA has far more *violent* crimes than the UK.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...d-States/Crime

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/09/2016 01:26, T wrote:
[...]

So it follows that you are very wrong. The USA has far more *violent*
crimes than the UK.
Best to get your facts right. The above link confirms this.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/09/2016 01:26, T wrote:
[...]

I have seen a lot of data to disprove that. I am not even going to
bother looking.

Here you go, from one of your own newspapers:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...of-Europe.html

Analysis of figures from the European Commission showed a
77 per cent increase in murders, robberies, assaults and
sexual offences in the UK since Labour came to power.

The total number of violent offences recorded compared
to population is higher than any other country in Europe,
as well as America, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

I do listen to your news. You live in one violent country.

Why do yo want to do the same to us?
And for some reason, you want to do the same to us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/09/2016 01:26, T wrote:
[...]

The European Commission consists of unelected little Hitlers and tends
to say and do what it wants. They have a gripe against the UK because we
challenge a lot of their stupid laws. We won't be bullied into agreeing
with laws that we think are unjust or just plain stupid.
That's the reason that we have instigated Brexit.
Their stats are the polar opposite of every respected stats links on
this issue.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

[...]

I dismiss a counter argument when all the facts aren't presented. Most
of us are well aware of the manipulation and dishonesty of media
reporting. MANY stories unfold and new evidence emerges to discover the
truth. We don't "assume" facts, as one idiotic ilk does in this group,
until the real facts are presented.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

[...]

This will help, dumbass.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58662147.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

[...]

Perhaps you have also failed to hear the old tongue in cheek saying.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58662147.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

It's just the way things are. Everyone has opinions.

But not nearly as illogical as your liberal input.

So you dismiss any counter argument that you don't like.

I dismiss a counter argument when all the facts aren't presented. Most
of us are well aware of the manipulation and dishonesty of media
reporting. MANY stories unfold and new evidence emerges to discover the
truth. We don't "assume" facts, as one idiotic ilk does in this group,
until the real facts are presented.

Does this help?:

Police said Crutcher did not respond to their comments and that one
officer used a stun gun on him and another shot him.

In the video taken from the helicopter, a male is heard to say, "That
looks like a bad dude, too. He might be on something."

*Crutcher, who was unarmed*, is then seen falling to the ground. He was
fatally shot by Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby, who has since been
placed on leave.

Police Chief Chuck Jordan, meeting with reporters, assured that justice
would be done and said he called in the Justice Department to ask for an
investigation.

"I'm going to tell you right now that there was no gun on the suspect or
in the suspect's vehicle," Jordan said. "I want to assure our community
and I want to assure all of you and people across the nation who are
going to be looking at this: we will achieve justice."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...tion/90716058/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/21/2016 3:59 PM, Bod wrote:
On 21/09/2016 20:45, Oren wrote:
[...]

Bull****! You're not trying to have a rational gun discussion when your
first approach is the violent death acted out by cops.

If you wanted a gun discussion, you would simply ask or talk about the
overall gun statistics and perhaps ask basic opinions from the group
instead of focusing on a specific issue which favors your negative
intent of discussion.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/22/2016 5:54 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

That sheds light but that doesn't justify your original shoot from the
hip conclusion before any light is shed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

If that makes sense to you...your daddy must be on your case regularly.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

LMAO! You're a tool. It's a simple tongue in cheek expression used for
decades. You're inability to make sense of it is your problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/09/2016 16:08, Bud Frede wrote:
Bod writes:

'12 officers hurt, vehicles damaged in Charlotte shooting protests,
police say'

Too many GUNS are the USAs problem.

I know you Americans can't stand being told that, but it's the truth.

We haven't been able to stop things from getting across the border so
far, and that includes drugs, people, and guns. So if we banned the
ordinary citizen's ownership of guns and somehow went out and collected
all the existing ones (which is impossible), we'd still have guns coming
in across the border.

At that point it would be strictly lawbreakers and law enforcement that
have guns. Given that law enforcement doesn't really prevent crime (it
only tries to catch the perpetrators afterward), criminals would be
able to do whatever they want to the law-abiding citizen. The criminals
would also know that they're safe from being shot, because only the
police would have guns, and if you surrender right away the cops
generally won't shoot you.

I think it's more instructive to look at automatic weapons in the
US. Career criminals don't use them because there are very strict
Federal laws covering them. Criminals don't think it's worth the risk.

I would be in favor of much stricter penalties for the use of a firearm
in the commission of a crime. I think this would be far more useful than
banning guns.

It's also instructive to look at the history of New York City, which has
had the Sullivan Act since 1911, and yet there has been no shortage of
crimes using guns. The murder rate actually went up after the law was
put in place.

http://books.google.com/books?id=iex_WiCGxqwC&pg=PA188

I see.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 10:01:21 AM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 9/22/2016 10:53 AM, bob_villa wrote:

If that makes sense to you...your daddy must be on your case regularly.

LMAO! You're a tool. It's a simple tongue in cheek expression used for
decades. You're inability to make sense of it is your problem.

Nothing "tongue in cheek" about it...just plain stupid as you are.
He's a few that make sense: If I want your opinion, I'll ask for it; If I want your opinion, I'll kick it out of you; If I want your opinion, I'll remove the duct tape.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/22/2016 11:43 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 10:01:21 AM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 9/22/2016 10:53 AM, bob_villa wrote:

If that makes sense to you...your daddy must be on your case regularly.

LMAO! You're a tool. It's a simple tongue in cheek expression used for
decades. You're inability to make sense of it is your problem.

Nothing "tongue in cheek" about it...just plain stupid as you are.
He's a few that make sense: If I want your opinion, I'll ask for it; If I want your opinion, I'll kick it out of you; If I want your opinion, I'll remove the duct tape.

Ahhh, your bitterness because you didn't comprehend isn't grounds for
your animosity. Just accept the fact you're a tool.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/22/2016 6:12 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 2:25:05 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 9/22/2016 11:43 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 10:01:21 AM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 9/22/2016 10:53 AM, bob_villa wrote:

If that makes sense to you...your daddy must be on your case regularly.

LMAO! You're a tool. It's a simple tongue in cheek expression used for
decades. You're inability to make sense of it is your problem.

Nothing "tongue in cheek" about it...just plain stupid as you are.
He's a few that make sense: If I want your opinion, I'll ask for it; If I want your opinion, I'll kick it out of you; If I want your opinion, I'll remove the duct tape.

Ahhh, your bitterness because you didn't comprehend isn't grounds for
your animosity. Just accept the fact you're a tool.

Actually, I said it properly but missed the "is", as in "your bitterness
"is" because...." I understand your difficulty in comprehension. I know
it makes you feel good to be grammar cop since you haven't any real
rebuttal. Typical tool.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 9:38:12 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
[...]

There is no rebuttal with a moron...who can't recognize one. Your stolen quip is a futile attempt at humor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/22/2016 11:13 PM, bob_villa wrote:
[...]

Nice mirror you have there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/22/2016 01:39 AM, Bod wrote:
The European Commission consists of unelected little Hitlers and tends
to say and do what it wants. They have a gripe against the UK because we
challenge a lot of their stupid laws. We won't be bullied into agreeing
with laws that we think are unjust or just plain stupid.
That's the reason that we have instigated Brexit.
Their stats are the polar opposite of every respected stats links on
this issue.

Hi Bod,

This is the reason we broke from you.

You guys were a shining example by doing it with ballots.
Very few times in history would you ever gotten away
with this. We didn't. Ours was with tears and blood.
We lost more people as a percentage of our population
than in any other war we ever fought.

Part of the principle of the American Revolution is that
the best government is that which is closest to the people.
It use to be called "Conservative" over here, before that
"Liberal". Some still call it "Jeffersonian Liberal".
Conservative now means "Democratic Lite" or "watered
down socialist".

We will make you into a conservative yet, or what ever
it is called over there.

-T