Posted to alt.home.repair

Default History in the making..

Funny whether you're red or blue!

Regardless of who wins the presidential election
this November, we
will witness history being made.

If Hillary Clinton wins the U.S. presidential
election, it will be
the first time in history that two U.S. presidents have
slept with each
other!

If Donald Trump wins the U.S. presidential election,
it will be the
first time in history that a billionaire moves into
public housing
vacated by a black family.

Is this a great country or what?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/09/16 23:03, Phil Kangas wrote:

Is this a great country or what?

You thought you predicted the future. Why don't you just tell us more?

Would you bet on it with your own life?

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mr. Man-wai Chang"
wrote in message On 18/09/16 23:03, Phil Kangas
wrote:

Is this a great country or what?

You thought you predicted the future. Why don't you
just tell us more?

Would you bet on it with your own life?

Predict? It is the future! Bet on this great country?
I do and I have risked my life for it. And you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-09-18, Phil Kangas wrote:

the first time in history that two U.S. presidents have
slept with each
other!

.....but not the last time, in history, I will fail to give a rat's
ass.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18 Sep 2016 16:08:43 GMT, notbob wrote in

the first time in history that two U.S. presidents have
slept with each
other!

Not really sleeping with each other, just ****ing each other (and not
sexually ****ing either).

Where's Monica when we need her?

ISS History jeff_wisnia Metalworking 0 October 5th 09 06:20 PM
Vinegar The Uses, Making & History berny Home Ownership 0 August 13th 08 05:08 PM
History of UK DIY? The Medway Handyman UK diy 70 March 26th 08 11:30 PM
Millwright History Millwright Ron[_2_] Metalworking 14 December 1st 07 04:44 AM