Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spray can replacement buttons

Anyone have local source for missing or broken spray can buttons? Dollar
store? Walmart? Somewhere else?

I try to remember to save the button when I discard an empty can but always
forget. I currently have several cans that need buttons. Switching them
around from working cans too often results in another broken button.

TIA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/09/16 00:32, KenK wrote:
Anyone have local source for missing or broken spray can buttons? Dollar
store? Walmart? Somewhere else?

I try to remember to save the button when I discard an empty can but always
forget. I currently have several cans that need buttons. Switching them
around from working cans too often results in another broken button.

Got a friend with 3D printer?

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/17/2016 12:32 PM, KenK wrote:
Anyone have local source for missing or broken spray can buttons? Dollar
store? Walmart? Somewhere else?

I try to remember to save the button when I discard an empty can but always
forget. I currently have several cans that need buttons. Switching them
around from working cans too often results in another broken button.

TIA

How and why are you losing the buttons?
Posted to alt.home.repair
TIA TIA is offline

On 09/17/2016 12:32 PM, KenK wrote:
Anyone have local source for missing or broken spray can buttons? Dollar
store? Walmart? Somewhere else?

I try to remember to save the button when I discard an empty can but always
forget. I currently have several cans that need buttons. Switching them
around from working cans too often results in another broken button.

https://smile.amazon.com/Art-Primo-G.../dp/B00JA3UTYK

Posted to alt.home.repair

--

I wasn't sure if you were actually joking or just bitching but in any case, here's a link. t(ツ)_/¯

https://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-78.../dp/B001RN7MLO

[8~{} Uncle Tippy Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 3:08:23 PM UTC-5, TIA wrote:
On 09/17/2016 12:32 PM, KenK wrote:
Anyone have local source for missing or broken spray can buttons? Dollar
store? Walmart? Somewhere else?

I try to remember to save the button when I discard an empty can but always
forget. I currently have several cans that need buttons. Switching them
around from working cans too often results in another broken button.

https://smile.amazon.com/Art-Primo-G.../dp/B00JA3UTYK

Has this been brought to the attention of the anti spray-gun lobby? That greedy corporation, Amazon is promoting an illegal activity! Neighborhoods need to be protected from vandals! Next thing you know, in large urban areas, people will be sprayed down in the streets! ( *_*)

[8~{} Uncle Spray Monster