Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Smoke alarm

First. Alert brand . Why is the escape light flashing red,yellow, and green
every few sections.green means ok. I think it should stay one color to
indicate the alarms status. Am I correct. The test feature does work.

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...rm-902294-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 04 Sep 2016 18:14:01 +0000, Mary A Jones m wrote:

First. Alert brand . Why is the escape light flashing red,yellow, and green
every few sections.green means ok. I think it should stay one color to
indicate the alarms status. Am I correct. The test feature does work.

RTFB
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-09-04, Gordon Shumway wrote:

RTFB

It's "RTFM", you clueless twit!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/4/16 1:14 PM, Mary A Jones wrote:
First. Alert brand . Why is the escape light flashing red,yellow, and green
every few sections.green means ok. I think it should stay one color to
indicate the alarms status. Am I correct. The test feature does work.

Try he http://www.firstalert.com/component/flexicontent/34/13
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-09-04, Gordon Shumway wrote:

RTFB

It's "RTFM", you clueless twit!

Oh hush. Didn't the OP say "escape light"? Are these stand alone
units; just a battery or a unit inter-connected with other units. No
lights for escape if my unit goes off.

RTDB

The Home Moaner hub (Chris, we need you) has struck again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-09-04, Gordon Shumway wrote:

RTFB

It's "RTFM", you clueless twit!

Oh hush. Didn't the OP say "escape light"? Are these stand alone
units; just a battery or a unit inter-connected with other units. No
lights for escape if my unit goes off.

RTDB

The Home Moaner hub (Chris, we need you) has struck again.

Hey Orin, I just had an epiphany. We can honor Stormy by writing,"In Chris's name!" When lambasting some boob from Homeowners Hub. I think Chris would get a kick out of the honor. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honored Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-09-04, Gordon Shumway wrote:

RTFB

It's "RTFM", you clueless twit!

I beg your forgiveness for such an oversight.

By the way, the coma in your reply should be after the M, not the quotation mark... you clueless twit!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-09-04, Gordon Shumway wrote:

RTFB

It's "RTFM", you clueless twit!

I beg your forgiveness for such an oversight.

By the way, the coma in your reply should be after the M, not the quotation mark... you clueless twit!

Why?

Pointless tradition.

--
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one -- George Bernard Shaw
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 05 Sep 2016 01:24:41 +0100, Ron wrote:

On 9/4/2016 2:32 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 04 Sep 2016 18:14:01 +0000, Mary A Jones m wrote:

First. Alert brand . Why is the escape light flashing red,yellow, and green
every few sections.green means ok. I think it should stay one color to
indicate the alarms status. Am I correct. The test feature does work.

RTFB

Read The F'ing Bible?

What a stupid thing to do.

--
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one -- George Bernard Shaw

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 04 Sep 2016 19:14:01 +0100, Mary A Jones m wrote:

First. Alert brand . Why is the escape light flashing red,yellow, and green
every few sections.green means ok. I think it should stay one color to
indicate the alarms status. Am I correct. The test feature does work.

It's having a secret affair with your neighbour's disco light.

--
Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-09-04, Gordon Shumway wrote:

RTFB

It's "RTFM", you clueless twit!

I beg your forgiveness for such an oversight.

By the way, the coma in your reply should be after the M, not the
quotation mark... you clueless twit!

Why?

Pointless tradition.

That is different from the tradition in the U.K.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-09-04, Gordon Shumway wrote:

RTFB

It's "RTFM", you clueless twit!

I beg your forgiveness for such an oversight.

By the way, the coma in your reply should be after the M, not the quotation mark... you clueless twit!

Why?

RTFB!!!

Don't tell me you didn't see that coming.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-09-04, Gordon Shumway wrote:

RTFB

It's "RTFM", you clueless twit!

I beg your forgiveness for such an oversight.

By the way, the coma in your reply should be after the M, not the quotation mark... you clueless twit!

Do you know the difference between a coma and a comma, you clueless twit?

coma - a state of deep unconsciousness that lasts for a prolonged or indefinite period, caused especially by severe injury or illness.

comma - a punctuation mark (,) indicating a pause between parts of a sentence. It is also used to separate items in a list and to mark the place of thousands in a large numeral.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/04/2016 07:24 PM, Ron wrote:

[snip]

RTFB

Read The F'ing Bible?

Makes sense. There's a lot of F in there.

--
111 days until the winter celebration (Sunday December 25, 2016 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

"What excellent fools religion makes of men." -- Ben Jonson (1572-1637),
English poet and playwright
Posted to alt.home.repair

RTFB

No, in the UK the comma goes inside the quotes like he said. As in:

"**** me harder," she commanded him.

--
An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French
customs desk he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on

Smoke alarm Notat Home Home Repair 28 March 23rd 13 04:17 PM
Smoke alarm? IGot2P[_2_] Home Repair 4 August 1st 11 07:07 PM
Connecting smoke alarm to burglar alarm robgraham UK diy 6 November 30th 10 10:00 AM
Smoke alarm or stink alarm LSMFT Home Repair 3 March 27th 10 11:55 PM
Smoke Alarm Problems Robert11 Home Repair 1 July 31st 06 11:59 PM