Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT/ Idon't like Trump....but

I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 5:26:20 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

http://cdn.campaignbrief.com/assets_...321-107221.jpg

I'd vote for that before I'm vote for Trump.
Posted to alt.home.repair

T was thinking very hard :
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

Get someone to help you to remove the errant space.
Posted to alt.home.repair

ChairMan laid this down on his screen :
I don't like Trump, but I despise this. https://www.youtube.com/embed/
BdNHf1g4ivA

Yeah, lawyers, it's a wonder they even survive in politics with the
things they are expected to do by law.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/cli...975-rape-case/

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 5:26:20 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

http://cdn.campaignbrief.com/assets_...321-107221.jpg

I'd vote for that before I'm vote for Trump.

So you're voting for Hillary, then?
Looks like it was taken when she was a little younger, BUTT, thats her

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 5:20:50 PM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

I think there are some big problems with that video. Whoever made it
claims that the girl was severely beaten and in a coma for 5 days.
Googling for the case, I found other reports of what happened that
night with no mention of a beating or coma, instead saying that the
girl walked into the ER. The victim who is now in her fifties is
claimed to have said that's what happened, but it looks like it was
many years later, not at the time?

The best evidence that something isn't right is this:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/229667084...-Alfred-Taylor

Those are the actual court documents, the charges, read through them
it's simply a rape charge, absolutely nothing about this alleged beating
and 5 day comma. Do you really think a prosecutor would leave that out?

The rest, Hillary was assigned the case by a judge. She told both the
prosecutor and the judge that she did not want to represent the guy
because of the crime. The judge would not remove her. So, she served
as his lawyer, gave him a defense that any good lawyer would, something
that every American has a right to. The case was complex, had problems,
and the prosecutor decided to work a plea deal, which the judge accepted.
If you believe in the justice system, that people are innocent until
proven guilty, entitled to defend themselves in court, IDK what horrible
thing it is that Hillary is supposed to have done here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2016 5:26 PM, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 14:26:17 -0700, T wrote:

On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

Try this:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 5:43:24 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/25/2016 5:26 PM, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA

I always remove "embed" stuff and fix YouTube links so I can see WTF they're about. I also trim all the tracking content if it's present from the address and wind up with a link like this. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

[8~{} Uncle Link Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:
[...]

There was NO doubt the man was guilty. If the audio at the end of the video
of Hillary laughing about how she got him off on a technicality and laughing
about it is okay with you, then you are being as bias as all the others you
accuse of being blind. I'll take the guy that flip flops and says mean
things over the one that has a history of NO ethics or moral compass. Not to
mention that she has flip flopped on a hell of a lot more things than
Trumpy. Show me anyone in office or has run for office that hasn't flip
flopped on things. If you believe everything they tell you when they are
campaigning, you're a fool, because they can't do half of what they promise.
But you already knew that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 9:24:23 PM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:
trader_4 wrote:
[...]

So, no need for a trial, just hang him straight away?
God I fear for this country. There were multiple people present
with the girl that night, including a 15 year old who admitted
that he had sex with her. So, how do you know for sure who
did what? Were you there?

Somehow I doubt you even know the basics of the case. Educate us.
Start with whether the girl was badly beaten, in a comma for 5 days
or not. The contemporary versions I could find online indicate that
she walked into an emergency room that morning with her mother.
I gave you a link to the court
records of the case, no charge related to any violent beating, not
a single mention of anything more than rape. If there was no doubt
that they had a slam dunk case, why did the prosecutor work out a
plea deal and why did the judge accept it?

If the audio at the end of the video
of Hillary laughing about how she got him off on a technicality and laughing
about it is okay with you, then you are being as bias as all the others you
accuse of being blind.

The audio tape of Hillary laughing was a decade later and from what
I've heard and read, she was not laughing about getting the guy off.
She called the whole thing "terrible". She laughed at parts of what
happened during the case. Everyone can listen to it and judge for
themselves. If someone talks about aspects of the OJ case, how the
justice system worked in that case, is that also horrific and to be
condemned? IDK? If someone laughs about OJ trying on the glove
that didn't fit, how it turned out, is that horrific?
Should Hillary not have laughed at all, sure, I'd
say yes. So, now what do you have? Hillary laughing about parts of
a 40 year old case in an interview she gave 30 years ago. Sounds
like desperation to me.

Meanwhile, if you read the actual facts of the case, you'd see that
the anti-Hillary smear video here is mostly a lie, starting with the
fact that there was no coma, violent beating, etc. Other accounts
claim she volunteered for the case, when in fact she didn't want to
do it, objected to doing it, tried to get out of it, but the judge
refused. Why? Because the judge did his job, the defendant is
entitled to a lawyer, that's why.

I'll take the guy that flip flops and says mean
things over the one that has a history of NO ethics or moral compass. Not to
mention that she has flip flopped on a hell of a lot more things than
Trumpy. Show me anyone in office or has run for office that hasn't flip
flopped on things. If you believe everything they tell you when they are
campaigning, you're a fool, because they can't do half of what they promise.
But you already knew that.

Heh, I'm not the one that said Trump is totally different, an outsider,
that he's not a politician, that he speaks the truth, isn't afraid to
tell it like it is, stands up for what he really believes, etc. It
was you Trumpets that told us that. And sorry, but Trump has now
flip flopped more than even the worst of the politicians. He and his
butt buddy Hannity are soooooo confused and lost now, that they are
reduced to asking for a show of hands at a town hall for guidance as
to whether to deport 11 mil illegals or let them stay. And that was
Trump's #1 issue, that he was an expert on, had all the answers to.
Enjoy the rest of your ride on the clown bus!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2016 2:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

I don't go to poasted web sites.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
trader_4 wrote:

[...]

Since you always try to defend the criminals, how long
were you in prison or do you just have a "thing" for felons??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2016 5:26 PM, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA

I always remove "embed" stuff and fix YouTube links so I can see WTF they're about. I also trim all the tracking content if it's present from the address and wind up with a link like this. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

[8~{} Uncle Link Monster

That worked. Thank you!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2016 5:26 PM, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA

I always remove "embed" stuff and fix YouTube links so I can see WTF
they're about. I also trim all the tracking content if it's present
from the address and wind up with a link like this. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

[8~{} Uncle Link Monster

That worked. Thank you!

E gads! And Dems and RINOs want to vote for her because of
her gentianella.
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:
[...]

You sound so confused you probably have to unzip to find out what sex
you are
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2016 5:26 PM, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA

I always remove "embed" stuff and fix YouTube links so I can see WTF
they're about. I also trim all the tracking content if it's present
from the address and wind up with a link like this. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

[8~{} Uncle Link Monster

That worked. Thank you!

E gads! And Dems and RINOs want to vote for her because of
her gentianella.

Apparently Bill preferred other women's genitalia over hers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:08:42 -0700, T wrote:

E gads! And Dems and RINOs want to vote for her because of
her gentianella.

She belongs to the Genitailian Party. Vote for her because she has
girl parts. It's her turn to be president.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2016 5:26 PM, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA

I always remove "embed" stuff and fix YouTube links so I can see WTF
they're about. I also trim all the tracking content if it's present
from the address and wind up with a link like this. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

[8~{} Uncle Link Monster

That worked. Thank you!

E gads! And Dems and RINOs want to vote for her because of
her gentianella.

Apparently Bill preferred other women's genitalia over hers.

Oh ya. She's the women's candidate. Smears rape victims, smears
Bimbo eruptions, tolerates a cheating husband so she can
ride in on his accomplishments. What has come of our beloved
country that this hoodlum would even be walking the streets
a free man?

And she sounds like the ex-wife from hell!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2016 5:26 PM, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA

I always remove "embed" stuff and fix YouTube links so I can see WTF
they're about. I also trim all the tracking content if it's present
from the address and wind up with a link like this. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

[8~{} Uncle Link Monster

That worked. Thank you!

E gads! And Dems and RINOs want to vote for her because of
her gentianella.

Apparently Bill preferred other women's genitalia over hers.

Oh ya. She's the women's candidate. Smears rape victims,

So now Mr T, the alleged conservative constitutionalist, thinks that
an attorney, appointed and essentially forced by a judge to defend
a rapists, is smearing a rape victim by presenting the defendants
case. Did the judge call it smearing? The judge had to approve
what was going on.

smears
Bimbo eruptions, tolerates a cheating husband so she can
ride in on his accomplishments.

So being the bible thumping conservative, you also condemn Trump's
cheating too, right? Hillary didn't cheat, but Trump did. So,
Trump isn't fit to be president either, right?

What has come of our beloved
country that this hoodlum would even be walking the streets
a free man?

Again, it's shocking how people who pretend to be constitutionalists
don't understand the basics. Aside from the headlines from some
right wing nut website, have you even looked at the facts of the case?
The case was far from airtight, it wound up in a plea deal. If the
prosecutor felt they had a case he could have gone to trial. If the
evidence was so overwhelming, the plea deal so outrageous, the judge
could have rejected it. This is nothing new, it happens all the time.
And you make it sound like this was Hillary's bread and butter, that
she had a lot of these cases. It's one case from 40 years ago, a case
that she didn't want to take, tried to get out of, but the judge refused.
Hardly the damning indictment of Hillary, it actually shows the mad
desperation of the Trumpets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:43:11 -0400, Frank "frank wrote
in

On 8/25/2016 5:26 PM, T wrote:
On 08/25/2016 02:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
I don't like Trump, but I despise this.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ BdNHf1g4ivA

You got a better link?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA

Yep, that's Hilly.

OT - more Trump Oren[_2_] Home Repair 14 March 11th 16 04:57 PM
OT - more Trump Mr Macaw Home Repair 2 March 1st 16 12:00 PM
LOOKS LIKE TRUMP WILL WIN NOW (PeteCresswell) Home Repair 97 February 29th 16 06:26 PM
OT - more Trump Uncle Monster[_2_] Home Repair 7 January 25th 16 03:19 AM