Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

Default LOOKS LIKE TRUMP WILL WIN NOW

Per Colonel Edmund J. Burke:
I am so ****ing happy I could **** my trousers!
Discuss............

The pundits I heard last nite said that his current percent is 33 and,
to get nominated, he has to get that number up consistently to over 40.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 11:42:10 -0500
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per Colonel Edmund J. Burke:
I am so ****ing happy I could **** my trousers!
Discuss............

The pundits I heard last nite said that his current percent is 33 and,
to get nominated, he has to get that number up consistently to over
40.

Took 46% in Nevada and going strong.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

Per burfordTjustice:
The pundits I heard last nite said that his current percent is 33 and,
to get nominated, he has to get that number up consistently to over
40.

Took 46% in Nevada and going strong.

Wow! The entertainment value continues.

I read an article in The Week the other day that made me think that
Hillary is a done deal.

Apparently the Dems have functionality built in to their primary system
where The Establishment can override popular vote.

Something about "SuperDelegates" - and obviously Bernie is anathema to
The Establishment.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:50:37 -0500
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:
The pundits I heard last nite said that his current percent is 33
and, to get nominated, he has to get that number up consistently
to over 40.

Took 46% in Nevada and going strong.

Wow! The entertainment value continues.

I read an article in The Week the other day that made me think that
Hillary is a done deal.

Apparently the Dems have functionality built in to their primary
system where The Establishment can override popular vote.

Something about "SuperDelegates" - and obviously Bernie is anathema to
The Establishment.

Pantsuit got more delegates in NH that Berne won
via the bought and paid for Superdelegates.

Debbie will change rules to make sure pantsuit
wins cause she does not want to room with Vince Foster.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 9:50:52 AM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per burfordTjustice:
The pundits I heard last nite said that his current percent is 33 and,
to get nominated, he has to get that number up consistently to over
40.

Took 46% in Nevada and going strong.

Wow! The entertainment value continues.

I read an article in The Week the other day that made me think that
Hillary is a done deal.

Apparently the Dems have functionality built in to their primary system
where The Establishment can override popular vote.

Something about "SuperDelegates" - and obviously Bernie is anathema to
The Establishment.
--
Pete Cresswell

The other thing worth noting in NV is that Rubio surged up to 29%,
while Cruz slipped back a bit. Nationally, Trump has been in the 30s
and Rubio at 29% and rising has substantially narrowed the gap. It
might be getting close to a two way race.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per trader_4:
The other thing worth noting in NV is that Rubio surged up to 29%,
while Cruz slipped back a bit. Nationally, Trump has been in the 30s
and Rubio at 29% and rising has substantially narrowed the gap. It
might be getting close to a two way race.

I just heard a couple of pundits speculate that if it goes 3-way (i.e.
Sanders/Cruz or Sanders/Trump) that Bloomberg will actually be
positioned as the centrist/Establishment candidate.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2016 1:31 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per trader_4:
The other thing worth noting in NV is that Rubio surged up to 29%,
while Cruz slipped back a bit. Nationally, Trump has been in the 30s
and Rubio at 29% and rising has substantially narrowed the gap. It
might be getting close to a two way race.

I just heard a couple of pundits speculate that if it goes 3-way (i.e.
Sanders/Cruz or Sanders/Trump) that Bloomberg will actually be
positioned as the centrist/Establishment candidate.

That would be good thing. Bloomberg would make a great president and
save us a lot of time. He'd make a lot of good decisions for us. Soda
makers would only have to make 8 ounce bottles, sugar would be
eliminated, we'd be a healthier country.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
says...

On 2/24/2016 10:58 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
lid
says...

Per burfordTjustice:
The pundits I heard last nite said that his current percent is 33 and,
to get nominated, he has to get that number up consistently to over
40.

Took 46% in Nevada and going strong.

Wow! The entertainment value continues.

I read an article in The Week the other day that made me think that
Hillary is a done deal.

Apparently the Dems have functionality built in to their primary system
where The Establishment can override popular vote.

Something about "SuperDelegates" - and obviously Bernie is anathema to
The Establishment.

The whole election system is nothing but a sham to appease the masses.
We don't "elect" anyone... Big Money does. If Trump does manage to get
in... well, he IS Big Money. I wonder how many campaign promises he'll
"forget". He may actually be a Trojan Horse, dressed up to appeal to
Joe Sixpack.

I've said that for years. We're just hamsters running in circles on the
big wheel of life.

Very observant of you, Kernel. We just keeping running around that
giant hamster wheel until we drop, being careful not to step between the
bars too often.

Feel free to quote me on this in the future.

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)

Posted to alt.2600,alt.checkmate,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
says...

Sul meriggio di 2016-02-24,
Checkmate, DoW #1 enarrava tali parole:
In article ,
lid
says...

Per burfordTjustice:
[...]

wow ...waves to Checkmate.

Hey! What's new in alt.crackers.delicious? Remember "monday 13"? LOL!
I have to admit, you guys spanked me good on that one...

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)
Originator of the "Dance for me" (tm) lame
Copyright © 2016
all rights reserved
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:58:24 -0800, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:

In article ,
lid
says...

Per burfordTjustice:
[...]

Indeed. I can't believe that all those people who are backing him as a
candidate have conveniently forgotten that he IS the establishment (BIG
MONEY), and as such has really NO connection with the *little people*.

But he's going to "Make America Great Again" (tm).

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)
Originator of the "Dance for me" (tm) lame
Copyright © 2016
all rights reserved
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

In article , says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
[...]

every president since kennedy was going to do that

How well do you think they've done... so far?

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)
Originator of the "Dance for me" (tm) lame
Copyright © 2016
all rights reserved
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:41:02 -0600, pandora wrote:

Indeed. I can't believe that all those people who are backing him as a
candidate have conveniently forgotten that he IS the establishment (BIG
MONEY), and as such has really NO connection with the *little people*.

He's certainly a better choice than that dishonest old bat, Hillary
who is likely to be indicted soon.

I can't wait until Bloomberg declares. That will put the final nail
in the Hillary coffin.

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."
Posted to alt.2600,alt.checkmate,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:25:21 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote:

Hey! What's new in alt.crackers.delicious? Remember "monday 13"? LOL!
I have to admit, you guys spanked me good on that one...

You mean Fakey has some competition?

smackdown

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:34:42 -0700, % wrote:

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
[...]

What I find extremely fascinating is that none of them have ever really
narrowed it down to what their definition of *great* is. People just
jump on the bandwagon and imagine (whatever it is that great means to
them) and believe that is what others mean by it. Someone else's *great*
may not be the same as mine or Trump's or anyone else's.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:24:11 -0600, pandora wrote:

It could be if.........

Indeed, if Trump can get women's suffrage repealed.

It's the stupid female vote that has seriously
degraded politics in this country.

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:23:56 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:41:02 -0600, pandora wrote:

Indeed. I can't believe that all those people who are backing him as a
candidate have conveniently forgotten that he IS the establishment (BIG
MONEY), and as such has really NO connection with the *little people*.

He's certainly a better choice than that dishonest old bat, Hillary who
is likely to be indicted soon.

I beg to differ. I think that Sanders is a better choice than both of
them.

I can't wait until Bloomberg declares. That will put the final nail in
the Hillary coffin.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:26:52 -0600, pandora wrote:

trim

What I find extremely fascinating is that none of them have ever really
narrowed it down to what their definition of *great* is. People just
jump on the bandwagon and imagine (whatever it is that great means to
them) and believe that is what others mean by it. Someone else's *great*
may not be the same as mine or Trump's or anyone else's.

OMG! What an astute observation - - - NOT!

you have some skills in the kitchen. You're not totally
hopeless as a woman. Just stay out of politics, please.

And, since you were born in a foreign country you aren't
allowed to run for president so STFU about it already.

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article , says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
[...]

i really don't know i'm not there to see
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:28:36 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:24:11 -0600, pandora wrote:

It could be if.........

Indeed, if Trump can get women's suffrage repealed.

Good luck with that. You want to see blood in the streets? Just try
that.

It's the stupid female vote that has seriously degraded politics in this
country.

Bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:32:08 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:26:52 -0600, pandora wrote:

trim

What I find extremely fascinating is that none of them have ever really
narrowed it down to what their definition of *great* is. People just
jump on the bandwagon and imagine (whatever it is that great means to
them) and believe that is what others mean by it. Someone else's
*great*
may not be the same as mine or Trump's or anyone else's.

OMG! What an astute observation - - - NOT!

So, if it's such a terrible observation, how about YOU define *great* for
me and please be specific.

skills in the kitchen. You're not totally hopeless as a woman. Just stay
out of politics, please.

And, since you were born in a foreign country you aren't allowed to run
for president so STFU about it already.

Tell that to Cruz.

By the way, my ancestors were living in the US way back in the 1700s.
They left for Canada as they were Loyalists.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:31:29 -0600, pandora wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:23:56 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:41:02 -0600, pandora wrote:

Indeed. I can't believe that all those people who are backing him as a
candidate have conveniently forgotten that he IS the establishment (BIG
MONEY), and as such has really NO connection with the *little people*.

He's certainly a better choice than that dishonest old bat, Hillary who
is likely to be indicted soon.

I beg to differ. I think that Sanders is a better choice than both of
them.

He's a freaking communist, you idiot!

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/24/2016 08:37 AM, trader_4 wrote:
The other thing worth noting in NV is that Rubio surged up to 29%,
while Cruz slipped back a bit. Nationally, Trump has been in the 30s
and Rubio at 29% and rising has substantially narrowed the gap. It
might be getting close to a two way race.

Surge is a little overstated particularly in a state that is close to
30% Hispanic. Of course many of those are not Cubanos and don't really
like Cubanos who had the red carpet rolled out for them. otoh, the
whites may remember Rubio's stellar Gang of Eight performance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/24/2016 11:31 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
I just heard a couple of pundits speculate that if it goes 3-way (i.e.
Sanders/Cruz or Sanders/Trump) that Bloomberg will actually be
positioned as the centrist/Establishment candidate.

By and large the pundits have had their heads up their asses in this cycle.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/24/2016 12:16 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
That would be good thing. Bloomberg would make a great president and
save us a lot of time. He'd make a lot of good decisions for us. Soda
makers would only have to make 8 ounce bottles, sugar would be
eliminated, we'd be a healthier country.

He'll have to come and take my 16 oz. Monster and .45 personally.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On 02/24/2016 06:26 PM, pandora wrote:
What I find extremely fascinating is that none of them have ever really
narrowed it down to what their definition of*great* is. People just
jump on the bandwagon and imagine (whatever it is that great means to
them) and believe that is what others mean by it. Someone else's*great*
may not be the same as mine or Trump's or anyone else's.

Hey, it worked for Changey Hopey.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
[...]

It's always that way. Broad generalizations and no details. Smells
like more bull**** in a different package.

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)
Originator of the "Dance for me" (tm) lame
Copyright © 2016
all rights reserved
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

In article , says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
[...]

I thought you might have some opinions about it. You usually do.

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)
Originator of the "Dance for me" (tm) lame
Copyright © 2016
all rights reserved
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks

On 2016-02-25, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
It's the stupid female vote that has seriously
degraded politics in this country.

Close but no cigar. The problem is letting people into the voting
booth who live at public expense and will continue voting to pick their
neighbor's pockets. Sanders is very popular with that crowd. He's not
really running for President, he's running for Santa Claus. A violent,
armed Santa Claus running a criminal racket. (People who don't have the
cajones to mug their neighbors themselves will enlist Sanders and his
ilk to do it for them by proxy.)

The vote should be restricted to those people who are paying taxes.
That's the way it was originally and for good reason. Back then it was
based primarily on property ownership since that's what taxation was based
on. If you owned no property you paid no taxes and you did not vote. Today
I would say that anyone who is on the receiving end of entitlement
programs should be disenfranchised.

It also would not be a bad idea to raise the voting age to 30 or even
40. The idea that an 18-year-old or even 21-year-old is an adult is an
anachronistic leftover from a time when the maturation process was faster
and the average lifespan shorter. Young people should be neither seen
nor heard.

Of course this will never happen. The moochers will continue to vote
for whoever promises to shower them with the most free goodies stolen
from their fellow Americans and the country will stay in CTD mode until
the bitter end.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com