Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - more Trump

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:22:38 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 2/10/2016 9:13 AM, Larry Fine wrote:
On 02/10/2016 01:24 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I made up really weird perverted stuff in the confessional. I once
told the priest that I ate the neighbor's p.., err, I mean cat.

Be careful what kind of "pussy" you eat in Michigan. Michigan law is
going after oral sex criminals.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2778755/mic...iety-a-felony/

FWIW, I'm confused. Bill Clinton's legal team taught us a blow job is
not sex...but now it's a felony. WTF?

Huh! that law sucks.

No, it blows :-)

--
"Inflation is creeping up," a young man said to his friend,
"Yesterday I ordered a $25.00 steak in a restaurant and told them
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/02/2016 20:58, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:22:38 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 2/10/2016 9:13 AM, Larry Fine wrote:
On 02/10/2016 01:24 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I made up really weird perverted stuff in the confessional. I once
told the priest that I ate the neighbor's p.., err, I mean cat.

Be careful what kind of "pussy" you eat in Michigan. Michigan law is
going after oral sex criminals.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2778755/mic...iety-a-felony/

FWIW, I'm confused. Bill Clinton's legal team taught us a blow job is
not sex...but now it's a felony. WTF?

Huh! that law sucks.

No, it blows :-)

Hmm! I find that hard to swallow.

--
Bod

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 11:22:36 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 29/02/2016 20:58, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:22:38 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 2/10/2016 9:13 AM, Larry Fine wrote:
On 02/10/2016 01:24 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I made up really weird perverted stuff in the confessional. I once
told the priest that I ate the neighbor's p.., err, I mean cat.

Be careful what kind of "pussy" you eat in Michigan. Michigan law is
going after oral sex criminals.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2778755/mic...iety-a-felony/

FWIW, I'm confused. Bill Clinton's legal team taught us a blow job is
not sex...but now it's a felony. WTF?

Huh! that law sucks.

No, it blows :-)

Hmm! I find that hard to swallow.

You don't have to, it fires straight down your throat.

--
Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?