Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My porch light no turns on

After replacing the light bulb, the switch in the wall and the socket and the wiring within the fixture, my porch light still doesn't turn on.

I suspect that the wiring between the switch and the fixture may be broken/shorted out.

How do I check the wiring?

Note: When I hook up the fixture to the wiring on a different switch, the light does turn on