Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why don't mice figure out the moustrap?

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 1:59:28 PM UTC-4, Danny D. wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 09:50:53 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

I've seen squirrels scamper over a dead squirrel to get to birdseed
on the ground.

I "I" saw a dead squirrel with birdseed all around, I'd wonder about that
birdseed ...

The evidence suggests that it was Mr. Hamilton, on the porch,
with the pellet gun.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 11:54:26 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

The evidence suggests that it was Mr. Hamilton, on the porch,
with the pellet gun.

He is one cold sum bitch. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/16/16 12:00 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Off you anti insane diatribe medications again I see. It's OK, I'm friends with

a lot of crazy people and I don't hate them because of their political
affiliation.

Perhaps one day, you can be healed and look back at your life and wonder
why you

behaved as you did? I do have sympathy for you. O_o

thank you for proving you are a liar. you said you were going to ignore
me or did you just graduate from Myrmidon school
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 11:30:37 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 8/16/16 12:00 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Off you anti insane diatribe medications again I see. It's OK, I'm friends with

a lot of crazy people and I don't hate them because of their political
affiliation.

Perhaps one day, you can be healed and look back at your life and wonder
why you

behaved as you did? I do have sympathy for you. O_o

thank you for proving you are a liar. you said you were going to ignore
me or did you just graduate from Myrmidon school

Oh! I'm so sorry! I forgot to ignore you. It won't happen again. Consider yourself officially, perpetually ignored. Do me a favor, I know it's very difficult for you but could you please return the favor? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Apologetic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/18/16 4:45 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
thank you for proving you are a liar. you said you were going to ignore
me or did you just graduate from Myrmidon school

Oh! I'm so sorry! I forgot to ignore you. It won't happen again.

of course it will...and soon

Consider yourself officially, perpetually ignored. Do me a favor,

I know it's very difficult for you but could you please return the
favor? ^_^

a favor for you? LOL