Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default SHOWDOWN: Guest refuses to be bullied by Host Don Lemon...

Bam!

Video for the dem/liberals/low information voters.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/...-heated-376846
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 7:23:35 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Bam!

Video for the dem/liberals/low information voters.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/...-heated-376846

I'd say it shows Don Lemon refusing to sit there and let Bongino insult
his viewer's intelligence by telling us we didn't hear what Trump said.
This is the same, tired nonsense. Trump says something, we all hear it,
the vast majority know what he said and meant, then Trump and his
minions come forth telling us something is wrong with our hearing. I'm
sick of it.

€œIf she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,€ Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: €œAlthough the Second Amendment people €” maybe there is, I dont know.€

Trump prefaced his remark with "if she gets to pick her judges", so
clearly he's talking about a situation where Hillary wins the election.
So, we're past the election, which is why Bongino's BS claim that
Trump was just talking about getting out to vote makes no sense.
Then Trump says that given that, there is nothing you can do about it,
ie she's won, she will pick the judges. Then he ends with "although
the second amendment people - maybe there is, IDK.

It's abundantly clear to anyone with connected brain cells what that
means. He's implying that second amendment people have guns and
could use them.
You can even see an older guy sitting in the audience, right
behind Trump, who's jaw drops when Trump says it and he turns and
says something to the woman next to him. Other people clearly react
to it as well. Was Trump actually trying to incite people to assassinate
Hillary or SC justices? I don't think so. I think he was just trying
to make a wise crack, to appeal to what he thinks his supporters want
to hear. But again, he demonstrated why he's totally
unfit to be president. And he also insulted all the legal gun owners
by stereotyping them as people prone to violence. It's not the first
time he's used vile stereotypes either. If this was just one thing
that Trump happened to say, one mistake, it would be forgivable, but
not when it's just the latest in a long, long list. And not when it
comes at a time when he's on triple secret probation and even his BFFs
are calling for an intervention.

And then finally, once again, we get to see the sad spectacle of guys
who should know better, Giuliani, Newt, etc running around trying to spin
all kinds of nonsense, trying to tell us that once again we didn't just
hear Trump in his own words, that poor Trump was just misunderstood
yet again, it's not Trump that's defective, it's us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 6:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:

A bunch of nonsense.

The real statement was " If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can
do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I dont
know. But €” but Ill tell you what. That will be a horrible day. "

"That will be a horrible day" makes it clear what he really was talking
about. Obviously having the 2nd amendment people vote to stop Hillary is
not what would be a horrible day to Trump.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 07:33:44 -0700
Bob F wrote:

On 8/11/2016 6:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:

A bunch of nonsense.

The real statement was " If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you
can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is.
I dont know. But €” but Ill tell you what. That will be a horrible
day. "

"That will be a horrible day" makes it clear what he really was
talking about. Obviously having the 2nd amendment people vote to stop
Hillary is not what would be a horrible day to Trump.

You are on the same stuff as trader, see reply to him...
perhaps a double date?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 10:34:04 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
On 8/11/2016 6:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:

A bunch of nonsense.

The real statement was " If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can
do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I dont
know. But €” but Ill tell you what. That will be a horrible day. "

"That will be a horrible day" makes it clear what he really was talking
about. Obviously having the 2nd amendment people vote to stop Hillary is
not what would be a horrible day to Trump.

Only you would be dumb enough to apparently post that what I said
was "a bunch of nonsense" when I'm essentially agreeing with you.
Can't you read? What I posted was consistent with what you posted
except for your addition of the "that will be a horrible day".
And I'd say that the horrible day that Trump is referring to
isn't Hillary or a SC judge being assassinated, it's HILLARY
getting to pick the SC judges, that he's referring to. That is the
day that Trump and his supporters think would be horrible, I do to.
THAT is what Trump's overall message was, and that's what he ended
it with, it would be horrible for Hillary to be nominating SC judges.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 8:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:

€œIf she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,€ Mr. Trump said,
as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: €œAlthough the Second Amendment
people €” maybe there is, I dont know.€

Here is the full quote:
"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment.
By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing
you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is,
I don't know," Trump said. "But I tell you what, that will be a horrible
day, if Hillary gets to put her judges in, right now we're tied."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politi...ond-amendment/

It's abundantly clear to anyone with connected brain cells what that
means. He's implying that second amendment people have guns and
could use them.

It's abundantly clear to anyone that Trump was referring to the idea
that Hillary would put in judges who could help abolish the second
amendment, and people who are against her doing that should do something
to prevent that from happening.

Why do you assume he's inciting something illegal? It sounds to me like
he's wanting people to VOTE against Hillary so she won't become
president in the first place.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 8:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:

You can even see an older guy sitting in the audience, right
behind Trump, who's jaw drops when Trump says it and he turns and
says something to the woman next to him. Other people clearly react
to it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf2STe6Cb-g

I've looked at everyone's faces sitting behind him and see an older
fellow in the lower left who turns to the person next to him out of
frame and says "that's right".

The other people behind him are reacting in support of what he's saying,
so, what are you talking about?

The guy on the far right in red reacts to his comment with a smile,
laughs and says "wow, whoa".

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12:44:17 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

I already clearly laid it out for you. He said, if she gets to pick,
then there's nothing you can do, although the second amendment people,
maybe there is. At the point she gets to pick, she would have to
have been already elected, so he's clearly not talking about defeating
her. And by singling out "second amendment people", as the ones who
maybe could do something at that point, it's clear that he's referring
to using guns. Look at the faces in the crowd behind him when he said
it. The one older guy, his jaw drops. You can see a lot of people
reacting, showing they didn't think he meant defeating Hillary at the
polls.

And then you have Trump himself being interviewed after he had said
it and what does he say? Did he say I meant defeating her before
she's elected, like you're trying to spin? No, he coyly
says "I think you're talking about the power of the people that are
in favor of the second amendment". Except it wasn't the reporter
talking, it wasn't we the people that were talking, it was only
Trump so he should know WTF he meant, yet he can't say it, but
deflects to what others are talking about? There's consciousness
of guilt for you. It's a standard Trump tactic, he himself hurls
something out there and as part of it, says, "that's what other
people are saying, that's what a lot of people are saying, etc.
It's the hallmark of bigots and cowards.

This isn't Trump's first problem. It's not an isolated incident.
It continues to happen. This is the same guy who threatened riots
at the convention, who said protesters should be roughed up, punched
in the nose, in the old days they'd go out on stretchers, I'll pay
your legal bills. Those were endorsements for violence. Yet you act
like every time he says one of these
things, it's just an isolated incident. It's not, it's part of Trump
who's a totally defective candidate.

And once again, the mistake just leads to more mistakes and lying.
Now Trump is lying, claiming the Secret Service never contacted his
campaign over the remark. CNN is reporting that the SS has told
them that they've had multiple discussions over it. Of course you
can chose to believe Trump. The guy caught in three big lies this
week. Knowing or not knowing Putin, the non-existent NFL letter,
the non-existent Iranian video. All this, one mistake after another,
giving Hillary two weeks now of looking good, even as there has
been several things that Trump could have gotten traction on.
But instead, Trump keeps repeating the rat hole to China syndrome.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 12:19 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

WHAT older guy? Tell me which one because I looked at several websites
showing that video and don't see any older guy dropping his jaw.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12:58:49 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/11/2016 8:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:

You can even see an older guy sitting in the audience, right
behind Trump, who's jaw drops when Trump says it and he turns and
says something to the woman next to him. Other people clearly react
to it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf2STe6Cb-g

I've looked at everyone's faces sitting behind him and see an older
fellow in the lower left who turns to the person next to him out of
frame and says "that's right".

You must be blind, but able to hear things no one else can. That
guy in the lower left, how in the world you can say that he's
saying "that's right", IDK. And he starts saying whatever it is
that he says before Trump makes the remark in question.
Meanwhile, many people are reacting
to what Trump said, just as he says "the second amendment people,
IDK, maybe there is". The guy with white hair, beard, red shirt.
His jaw drops, he turns to the woman next to him and says something
Her reaction already was to laugh. Do you think people typically
laugh if they think
Trump means to take some political action, some legal action?
No, they laugh if they think he just made a joke about assassination.
The guy in the plaid shirt, he smiles at it too. So does the
guy on the left with a black cap and blue shirt.

The other people behind him are reacting in support of what he's saying,
so, what are you talking about?

The guy on the far right in red reacts to his comment with a smile,
laughs and says "wow, whoa".

--
Maggie

So you did see. Good grief. The mans jaw drops, he's shocked. Once
again, only you know what he says. But assuming it's like you claim,
that he said "wow, whoa", is that the reaction of a person who just
heard Trump call for political action against Hillary or a SC justice?
Or is it the reaction of someone who just heard Trump crack wise about
assassination? Good grief.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12:58:49 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/11/2016 8:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:

You can even see an older guy sitting in the audience, right
behind Trump, who's jaw drops when Trump says it and he turns and
says something to the woman next to him. Other people clearly react
to it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf2STe6Cb-g

I've looked at everyone's faces sitting behind him and see an older
fellow in the lower left who turns to the person next to him out of
frame and says "that's right".

The other people behind him are reacting in support of what he's saying,
so, what are you talking about?

The guy on the far right in red reacts to his comment with a smile,
laughs and says "wow, whoa".

--
Maggie

His jaw drops, he turns to the lady next to him, who at that exact
same point in Trump's speech, suddenly smiles. Do you think people
say "wow, whoa" when a candidate makes some oblique reference to
organizing against Hillary? No, they do that when they just heard
Trump crack wise about assassination. You really are one strange
bird. Not only can't you see and interpret what's right there,
that millions of other people mostly agree on, but you can hear
things in videos that no one else can. You've told us what two
people in the audience are saying, when no one can hear a word of
it. You're kind of like Trump, with his "thousands and thousands
of Arabs celebrating", his meeting with Putin that never happened,
his non-existent letter from the NFL, his non-existent Iranian video.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 12:34 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I'm hearing impaired and I can read lips when they are facing me and the
sentences aren't fast or lengthy. It's obvious to anyone who CAN read
lips that particular man said "that's right" to the person out of frame.
Likewise, the other fellow laughs and says "wow, whoa".

Neither were complicated words to lip read. I didn't just watch the
video once and come to my conclusions, I watched it multiple times.

Do you read lips?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 1:46:28 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Which is irrelevant because it comes before Trump delivers the line
in question. He's at most just starting that line when that guy
turns and speaks.

Likewise, the other fellow laughs and says "wow, whoa".

Neither were complicated words to lip read. I didn't just watch the
video once and come to my conclusions, I watched it multiple times.

Do you read lips?

--
Maggie

No. And in your experience, do people's jaws drop and they say
"wow, whoa" in reaction to an obscure reference to some kind of routine
political or legal action by second amendment people? Or do they
have that kind of reaction when they just heard Trump call for
people to take up arms and commit assassination?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 12:45 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

((rolls eyes)) How do you KNOW why the guy said "wow, whoa"?? He was
laughing at the same time.

You really are one strange
bird. Not only can't you see and interpret what's right there,
that millions of other people mostly agree on, but you can hear
things in videos that no one else can.

Many hearing impaired people can read lips to some extent. I'm one of
them, and it's something I have to do every day when people are talking
to me.

You've told us what two
people in the audience are saying, when no one can hear a word of
it.

Not everyone can read lips, although, some people can read lips a little
bit and don't realize they're even doing it.

You're kind of like Trump, with his "thousands and thousands
of Arabs celebrating", his meeting with Putin that never happened,
his non-existent letter from the NFL, his non-existent Iranian video.

What is your problem with me being hearing impaired and able to read lips??

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 12:52 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

If it's irrelevant, why did you bring it up to begin with??

in question. He's at most just starting that line when that guy
turns and speaks.

No, Trump was already talking about Hillary and the second amendment.

Likewise, the other fellow laughs and says "wow, whoa".

Neither were complicated words to lip read. I didn't just watch the
video once and come to my conclusions, I watched it multiple times.

Do you read lips?

No. And in your experience, do people's jaws drop and they say
"wow, whoa"

People often open their mouths wider when they're laughing, talking, or
reacting, but you probably don't notice such things since you don't read
lips. It's often easier to read their lips if they are more animated
because they slow down their sentences and accentuate their words slower.

in reaction to an obscure reference to some kind of routine
political or legal action by second amendment people? Or do they
have that kind of reaction when they just heard Trump call for
people to take up arms and commit assassination?

The second amendment being discussed isn't an obscure reference.

You making assumptions that Trump is referring to assassination only
shows your bias to the extent you're willing to assume the worst EVEN if
that means you have to interpret the background audiences responses only
based on them opening their mouths.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 2:01:08 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

That the people were reacting is precisely the whole point. People's
jaws don't drop, their mouths open, they don't laugh when some
politician makes some benign remark that they interpret as legal
or political action. They do it when they think they just heard a
wise crack about second amendment people turning to assassination though.

It's often easier to read their lips if they are more animated
because they slow down their sentences and accentuate their words slower.

in reaction to an obscure reference to some kind of routine
political or legal action by second amendment people? Or do they
have that kind of reaction when they just heard Trump call for
people to take up arms and commit assassination?

The second amendment being discussed isn't an obscure reference.

See, there you go again, pretending like you don't get it. The
obscure reference is not about the second amendment. The obscure
remark would be about the second amendment folks doing something
political or legal after Hillary as president names judges. That's
what it would be if one were to believe the Trumpets. But the rest
of us know that it was actually a wise crack about assassination.

You making assumptions that Trump is referring to assassination only
shows your bias to the extent you're willing to assume the worst EVEN if
that means you have to interpret the background audiences responses only
based on them opening their mouths.

--
Maggie

Typical Trumpet nonsensical diversion. It's never that what Trump said,
what we all plainly heard, is what it is. No, it's all that Trump never
says any of those things, he's just a poor misunderstood sole. And quite
frankly it's insulting. I guess you think the Secret Service can't hear
either. They contacted the Trump campaign because of what he said. But
go ahead, keep spinning. You Trumpets are spinning as fast as the Trump
polls are spinning down. Funny, I don't hear Trump talking about polls
anymore. All along, that's all it was about. Look at me, look at my
great polls, I'm a winning. Just like Charlie Sheen, another guy who
was "winning".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 1:53:06 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Because it's exactly the same reaction that the rest of us had
when we heard Trump say it, that's why. Good grief.

[...]

I wouldn't trust you to accurately read lips, because you've proven
yourself to be far out of the norm, a real screwball. Even right
here, you just showed that you think someone's jaw dropping, them
saying "wow, woah", isn't a reaction to just hearing Trump wise
crack about assassination. No, according to you, people typically
have that reaction to a sentence predicting that maybe the second
amendment people will do something else as president Hillary is
appointing judges. In your experience, people drop their jaws,
say woah, or laugh when a politician talks about writing your
Congressman or similar? Good grief.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 2:09 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

You're kidding, right??

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 2:14 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 1:53:06 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

What is your problem with me being hearing impaired and able to read lips??

I wouldn't trust you to accurately read lips, because you've proven
yourself to be far out of the norm, a real screwball. Even right
here, you just showed that you think someone's jaw dropping, them
saying "wow, woah", isn't a reaction to just hearing Trump wise
crack about assassination. No, according to you, people typically
have that reaction to a sentence predicting that maybe the second
amendment people will do something else as president Hillary is
appointing judges. In your experience, people drop their jaws,
say woah, or laugh when a politician talks about writing your
Congressman or similar? Good grief.

You've never done anything close when you were in agreement with what
someone else said??

You must be a robot.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote:
[...]

No , he's a Hillarian . I personally can't understand their resistance to
facts , must be the Koolaid . I predict that if The Bitch wind this election
it will be by voter fraud , and that if/when she tries to disarm the
Americam citizens there will be bloodshed . Possibly in urban metro areas
the police will try to enforce a confiscation plan , but out here in
"flyover country" (where most of the guns are) the cops are going to side
with the citizens . They can have the cities , they're a drain on
resources - that mostly all come from "flyover country" . We can live
without them , but they can't survive without us and the food and other
stuff we produce .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 11:18:05 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

No, of course not. Again, something is clearly wrong with you too.
Maybe you should get some suction cups, size Double D and start
climbing Trump Tower to see the great one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 11:20:13 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

You must be the village idiot. Wait, we already know you are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 11:51:18 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Muggles wrote:
[...]

I've posted many times that Hillary is an awful candidate too,
for different reasons. Other people here have too. The sad thing
is that like a typical Trumpet, you jump to the
conclusion that because someone speaks out against Trump, that
means they support Hillary. And it's really pretty bad when that's
the only way you can try to defend Trump. I've also made it clear
that it's almost certain I won't vote for either of them, but I
will vote the GOP down ticket.

I personally can't understand their resistance to
facts , must be the Koolaid .

Which facts would those be? I've listed Trump's many defects,
Hillary's too. The core fact is that Trump isn't a Republican,
isn't a conservative and he doesn't give a rat's ass about most
positions either way. Trump is the Hillary supporter, he said
she'd make a great sec of state. Is that what you thought in
2009? Trump is just a populace clown interloper that hijacked
the GOP.

I predict that if The Bitch wind this election
it will be by voter fraud , and that if/when she tries to disarm the
Americam citizens there will be bloodshed .

Sounds like you learned that from loony tunes Trump.

Possibly in urban metro areas
the police will try to enforce a confiscation plan , but out here in
"flyover country" (where most of the guns are) the cops are going to side
with the citizens . They can have the cities , they're a drain on
resources - that mostly all come from "flyover country" . We can live
without them , but they can't survive without us and the food and other
stuff we produce .
--
Snag

And it sounds like you're one of those second amendment people that
Trump was speaking to when he made his stupid assassination remark.
I'm a gun owner and he sure wasn't speaking for me or any of the
other gun owners I know. BTW, who donated money and supported guys
like Schumer, Reid, Pelosi, and Hillary? Who was in favor of an
assault weapons ban?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2016 10:51 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Muggles wrote:
[...]

Yeah,, can't say I disagree with anything you posted, either.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/12/2016 5:36 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

You sound like the robot on "Lost in Space" only you call everything
"the village idiot" if they set off your sensors.

--
Maggie

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 08/11/2016 04:23 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Bam!

Video for the dem/liberals/low information voters.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/...-heated-376846

You will love this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJrWQ_d0PE

It is Hillary talking about Bobby Kennedy's assassination.
American Pravda let her off. No twisting of her words.

If it wasn't for the double standard, they would have no
standards at all.

TIG Welder Showdown: Expensive vs. Cheap Inverters jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 April 18th 15 09:31 PM
The Ultimate Showdown! MassiveProng Electronic Schematics 0 April 17th 07 03:17 AM
SHOWDOWN pereiradasilva UK diy 0 April 16th 07 01:45 PM
Saatchi-Gallery showdown pereiradasilva UK diy 0 April 10th 07 02:24 AM
FAQ: New host for the DIY FAQ Phil Addison UK diy 42 December 14th 06 09:31 AM