Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_13_] Muggles[_13_] is offline

Default SHOWDOWN: Guest refuses to be bullied by Host Don Lemon...

On 8/11/2016 2:09 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 2:01:08 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/11/2016 12:52 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 1:46:28 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

Neither were complicated words to lip read. I didn't just watch the
video once and come to my conclusions, I watched it multiple times.
Do you read lips?

No. And in your experience, do people's jaws drop and they say
"wow, whoa"

People often open their mouths wider when they're laughing, talking, or
reacting, but you probably don't notice such things since you don't read
lips.

That the people were reacting is precisely the whole point. People's
jaws don't drop, their mouths open, they don't laugh when some
politician makes some benign remark that they interpret as legal
or political action. They do it when they think they just heard a
wise crack about second amendment people turning to assassination though.

You're kidding, right??

--
Maggie