Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_13_] Muggles[_13_] is offline

Default SHOWDOWN: Guest refuses to be bullied by Host Don Lemon...

On 8/11/2016 12:34 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12:58:49 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/11/2016 8:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:

You can even see an older guy sitting in the audience, right
behind Trump, who's jaw drops when Trump says it and he turns and
says something to the woman next to him. Other people clearly react
to it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf2STe6Cb-g

I've looked at everyone's faces sitting behind him and see an older
fellow in the lower left who turns to the person next to him out of
frame and says "that's right".

You must be blind, but able to hear things no one else can. That
guy in the lower left, how in the world you can say that he's
saying "that's right", IDK. And he starts saying whatever it is
that he says before Trump makes the remark in question.
Meanwhile, many people are reacting
to what Trump said, just as he says "the second amendment people,
IDK, maybe there is". The guy with white hair, beard, red shirt.
His jaw drops, he turns to the woman next to him and says something
Her reaction already was to laugh. Do you think people typically
laugh if they think
Trump means to take some political action, some legal action?
No, they laugh if they think he just made a joke about assassination.
The guy in the plaid shirt, he smiles at it too. So does the
guy on the left with a black cap and blue shirt.

The other people behind him are reacting in support of what he's saying,
so, what are you talking about?

The guy on the far right in red reacts to his comment with a smile,
laughs and says "wow, whoa".

So you did see. Good grief. The mans jaw drops, he's shocked. Once
again, only you know what he says. But assuming it's like you claim,
that he said "wow, whoa", is that the reaction of a person who just
heard Trump call for political action against Hillary or a SC justice?
Or is it the reaction of someone who just heard Trump crack wise about
assassination? Good grief.

I'm hearing impaired and I can read lips when they are facing me and the
sentences aren't fast or lengthy. It's obvious to anyone who CAN read
lips that particular man said "that's right" to the person out of frame.
Likewise, the other fellow laughs and says "wow, whoa".

Neither were complicated words to lip read. I didn't just watch the
video once and come to my conclusions, I watched it multiple times.

Do you read lips?

--
Maggie