Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rat Poison vs. Cockroaches

replying to Suzie-Q, Jesterfink wrote:
If you have rats and roaches. I would just clean your house.

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-491075-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31 Jul 2016, Jesterfink
wrote in
alt.home.repair:

replying to Suzie-Q, Jesterfink wrote:
If you have rats and roaches. I would just clean your house.

Would you mind cleaning my house, too?

Rat Poison vs. Cockroaches Andy Home Repair 8 July 22nd 19 03:45 PM
Rat Poison vs. Cockroaches Frank[_13_] Home Repair 0 September 7th 10 12:53 PM
Rat Poison vs. Cockroaches The Daring Dufas[_6_] Home Repair 0 September 7th 10 06:41 AM
Cockroaches waheed Home Repair 30 December 26th 06 11:44 AM
I hate cockroaches!!! Phisherman Home Repair 9 October 11th 06 01:04 AM