Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Guns

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU

--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2016 11:17 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:
Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU

Giving a gun to a novice so you can make a you tube video is stupid.
Most of these people had no eye and ear protection either.
Posting stupid comments on guns here is stupid too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "frank says...

Posting stupid comments on guns here is stupid too.

And yet here you are commenting on the post. What are you trying to say?

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:07:45 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On 7/26/2016 11:17 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:
Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU

Giving a gun to a novice so you can make a you tube video is stupid.
Most of these people had no eye and ear protection either.
Posting stupid comments on guns here is stupid too.

Using a gun is stupid, end of story. Giving every citizen the ability to instantly kill any other is beyond a joke. I expect this from people 100s of years ago in the wild west. Has America not advanced since that time? You're behaving like Arabs!

--
REALITY.EXE corrupt. Reboot universe (Y/N)?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2016 1:35 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:07:45 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On 7/26/2016 11:17 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:
Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU

Giving a gun to a novice so you can make a you tube video is stupid.
Most of these people had no eye and ear protection either.
Posting stupid comments on guns here is stupid too.

Using a gun is stupid, end of story. Giving every citizen the ability
to instantly kill any other is beyond a joke. I expect this from people
100s of years ago in the wild west. Has America not advanced since that
time? You're behaving like Arabs!

You are answering RonNNN's question for me.

You are obviously that foreign non-US anti-gunner.

Letting someone drive a car without learning how is also stupid.

You obviously post to irritate US folks and I hope my response irritates
you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:50:27 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On 7/26/2016 1:35 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:07:45 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On 7/26/2016 11:17 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:
Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU

Giving a gun to a novice so you can make a you tube video is stupid.
Most of these people had no eye and ear protection either.
Posting stupid comments on guns here is stupid too.

Using a gun is stupid, end of story. Giving every citizen the ability
to instantly kill any other is beyond a joke. I expect this from people
100s of years ago in the wild west. Has America not advanced since that
time? You're behaving like Arabs!

You are answering RonNNN's question for me.

You are obviously that foreign non-US anti-gunner.

Letting someone drive a car without learning how is also stupid.

A car is very useful, modern society wouldn't function without it.
A gun is a pointless deadly weapon which is only used to instantly kill.

You obviously post to irritate US folks and I hope my response irritates
you.

We don't get worked up like you childish yanks.

--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

The US is way up there (and higher than) the Neanderthal countries full of Arabs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number...ita_by_country

USA: 1.126 guns per person
Serbia: 0.756 guns per person
Yemen: 0.548 guns per person
Switzerland: 0.457 guns per person
Cyprus: 0.364 guns per person
Saudi Arabia: 0.35 guns per person
Iraq: 0.342 guns per person

Scroll down and look at all those civilised countries with bugger all guns.

--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 12:35:26 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

Using a gun is stupid, end of story.

It is for stupid people.

Giving every citizen the ability to instantly kill any other is beyond a joke.

That's why there are background checks, ace. But criminals
don't legitimately buy guns. They either steal them or buy
stolen guns.

I expect this from people 100s of years ago in the wild west. Has America not advanced since that time? You're behaving like Arabs!

You're behaving like a wimpy kids. I bet you cry when fireworks
are shot off and want them banned as well.

REALITY.EXE corrupt. Reboot universe (Y/N)?

No, just your birth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:57:51 +0100, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 12:35:26 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

Using a gun is stupid, end of story.

It is for stupid people.

Giving every citizen the ability to instantly kill any other is beyond a joke.

That's why there are background checks, ace. But criminals
don't legitimately buy guns. They either steal them or buy
stolen guns.

Stealing is so much easier when there are so many about.

I expect this from people 100s of years ago in the wild west. Has America not advanced since that time? You're behaving like Arabs!

You're behaving like a wimpy kids. I bet you cry when fireworks
are shot off and want them banned as well.

The US is way up there (and higher than) the Neanderthal countries full of Arabs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number...ita_by_country

USA: 1.126 guns per person
Serbia: 0.756 guns per person
Yemen: 0.548 guns per person
Switzerland: 0.457 guns per person
Cyprus: 0.364 guns per person
Saudi Arabia: 0.35 guns per person
Iraq: 0.342 guns per person

Scroll down and look at all those civilised countries with bugger all guns.

REALITY.EXE corrupt. Reboot universe (Y/N)?

No, just your birth.

Love to, so many things I'd do for a laugh.

--
Never raise your hands to your kids.
It leaves your groin unprotected.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 3:24:51 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

Using a gun is stupid, end of story.

Let me guess. You didn't pass a background check and can't
buy a gun. Why are you so kinky about what Americans can and
cannot buy or own? Furthermore, what does this subject have to
do with home repair??

Just your day to be ****ed and try to police what others in the
world do?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:07:45 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Giving a gun to a novice so you can make a you tube video is stupid.
Most of these people had no eye and ear protection either.
Posting stupid comments on guns here is stupid too.

Not to mention OFF TOPIC. (Unless its a nail gun, screw gun, caulking
gun, staple gun, soldering gun, or any other tool that uses the word
"gun").

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank expressed precisely :
On 7/26/2016 11:17 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:
Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU

Giving a gun to a novice so you can make a you tube video is stupid.
Most of these people had no eye and ear protection either.
Posting stupid comments on guns here is stupid too.

I don't recall anyone ever suggesting that everyone should own a gun. I
did however once suggest that everyone in the USA could have a gun
registered (faux registration) to them as a matter of being born. That
way, a gun ownership registry wouldn't be as useful to someone wanting
to 'locate the arms, and disarm the citizenry' yet any registered gun
used in a crime (with SN intact) would still be able to be traced back
to the registered owner. This was in response to a often repeated
misquote supposedly from Adolf Hitler, but was something I actually had
on a coin I owned which was from an organization I can't recall. It
might have been the NRA in response to a push for registration.

"To enslave a nation, first locate the arms, then disarm it."
Posted to alt.home.repair

FromTheRafters was thinking very hard :
Frank expressed precisely :

It said (Quoting from memory):

"To enslave a nation, first locate the arms, then disarm it."

I was close:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-To-Ensl...1120065092 34
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank expressed precisely :

It said (Quoting from memory):

"To enslave a nation, first locate the arms, then disarm it."

The first thing I'd do as an American if I was going to shoot someone is use somebody else's gun. Since most houses have a gun, that would be blatantly easy to achieve.

--
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson submitted this idea :
On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 19:12:15 +0100, FromTheRafters

Frank expressed precisely :

It said (Quoting from memory):

"To enslave a nation, first locate the arms, then disarm it."

The first thing I'd do as an American if I was going to shoot someone is use
somebody else's gun. Since most houses have a gun, that would be blatantly
easy to achieve.

https://www.google.com/#q=do+most+americans+have+guns

You're not very keen on using facts are you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 21:11:21 +0100, FromTheRafters wrote:

James Wilkinson submitted this idea :
On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 19:12:15 +0100, FromTheRafters

Frank expressed precisely :

It said (Quoting from memory):

"To enslave a nation, first locate the arms, then disarm it."

The first thing I'd do as an American if I was going to shoot someone is use
somebody else's gun. Since most houses have a gun, that would be blatantly
easy to achieve.

https://www.google.com/#q=do+most+americans+have+guns

You're not very keen on using facts are you.

I'll use the one you just gave me - there's a higher than 1 in 3 chance of me stealing a gun form a random house. So I break into three houses and become equipped to be a murderer.

--
It said, "Insert disk #3," but only two will fit!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank expressed precisely :

It said (Quoting from memory):

"To enslave a nation, first locate the arms, then disarm it."

Its too bad but registration means confiscation.

Hillary Clinton has often said that she admires the Australian system
but we know what happened there. After all guns were registered they
said there was no need to own semiautomatic guns so all must be turned in.
Posted to alt.home.repair

the simple solution is to outlaw the Manufacture of Handguns

this way you can leave the 2nd amendment alone, etc

this is a long term remedy

marc
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 16:17:04 +0100, "James Wilkinson"
wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

--
President Bush was in South Dakota recently. There was an awkward moment at Mount Rushmore when President Bush said, "Hey, look, it's those guys on the money!"
- Conan Obrien

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

People who own guns tend to own more than one. It's like tools. Who
has just one screwdriver?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 1:58:07 PM UTC-5, RonNNN wrote:

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 2:34:06 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson ****ed and moaned:

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

The Brits use butter knives as screw drivers. Many of then have sets of
eight.

RonNNN

HAHAHAAAAAAAAA, I think James is ****ed because his mom would
only let him play with dolls and never got a chance to be one
of the boys playing 'cops and robbers' or 'cowboys and Indians.'

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

People who own guns tend to own more than one. It's like tools. Who
has just one screwdriver?

Because nobody bothers sticking to standards, there are several dozen types of screwdriver. However with a gun you only need a few.

--
What happens when you stick your hand in a jar of jelly beans?
The black ones steal your watch and rings.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

People who own guns tend to own more than one. It's like tools. Who
has just one screwdriver?

Because nobody bothers sticking to standards, there are several dozen types of screwdriver. However with a gun you only need a few.

We've probably got more than 30 screwdrivers in every size from "need
to use a loupe to see the screw head" to "this thing really is a pry bar,
isn't it?" If you count driver bits for the drill, it's probably more
like 100.

Sounds like we need to buy a few more guns, just for parity.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

People who own guns tend to own more than one. It's like tools. Who
has just one screwdriver?

Cindy Hamilton

Good point, but you treat guns as toys.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

You didn't address what I said. "Who advocated "for everyone to own a
gun".

Crawl back under your rock.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

You didn't address what I said. "Who advocated "for everyone to own a
gun".

Crawl back under your rock.

If you can't link the two things together, there is no hope for you.

--
I just sent my lawyer something for his birthday. Unfortunately, he wasn't home when it went off.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:22:37 +0100, "James Wilkinson"
wrote:

If you can't link the two things together, there is no hope for you.

"Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun". [?']
Don't worry about me.

Answer the question.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

You didn't address what I said. "Who advocated "for everyone to own a
gun".

Crawl back under your rock.

Psst! he lives under a bridge ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.

You didn't address what I said. "Who advocated "for everyone to own a
gun".

Crawl back under your rock.

Psst! he lives under a bridge ;-)

Don't confuse the American, they don't know how to build stuff with gaps under it yet. Why do you think they bought London Bridge?

--
A mute walks into a drugstore (chemist) to buy package of prophylactics. Unable to tell the pharmacist what he wants, he puts a $5.00 bill on the counter, unzips his pants, and puts his dick on the counter and points to it.

The pharmacist watches, unzips his own fly, puts his dick on the counter, puts a ruler down next to both of them, points out that his is 1 inch longer and takes the mute's $5.00 bill.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

I am reminded that I frequently tell the story of two UK colleagues
visiting me who I took to my shooting club. First time either had shot
a gun and they were crazy about it.

The one last year had me take his picture shooting. Said his wife would
hate it but his son would love it.

In the UK they won't even sell you a dinner knife unless you are 18
years old.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

I am reminded that I frequently tell the story of two UK colleagues
visiting me who I took to my shooting club. First time either had shot
a gun and they were crazy about it.

Yeah it's a sport, no need to have one on you all the time.

The one last year had me take his picture shooting. Said his wife would
hate it but his son would love it.

In the UK they won't even sell you a dinner knife unless you are 18
years old.

Which is stupid, as adults are just as likely to kill someone with a knife as kids.

--
What is the punishment for bigamy?
Two mother-in-laws.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

You Brits are really ignorant. Prove me wrong.

Who advocated "for everyone to own a gun".

Give me URL links. Bitch.

I am reminded that I frequently tell the story of two UK colleagues
visiting me who I took to my shooting club. First time either had shot
a gun and they were crazy about it.

The one last year had me take his picture shooting. Said his wife would
hate it but his son would love it.

In the UK they won't even sell you a dinner knife unless you are 18
years old.

Why is that a bad thing?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"James Wilkinson" wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

Especially for Brits. Bunch of damn girlie men.
All the real men have moved away.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"James Wilkinson" wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

Especially for Brits. Bunch of damn girlie men.
All the real men have moved away.

Bend over and say that!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"James Wilkinson" wrote:

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:

Especially for Brits. Bunch of damn girlie men.
All the real men have moved away.

Bend over and say that!!

Nothing happened, you damn pussified male thing....LOL
Now go hug you a muslim and lube up your women for
the conversion process.
Posted to alt.home.repair

James wrote:
Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU
--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?

You can make a fails video of people drinking milk, are you going to suggest people stop drinking milk?

Guns Kill (Especially Caulking Guns) [email protected] Home Repair 3 April 6th 16 07:34 AM
How many guns are out there...really? David R.Birch Metalworking 42 December 31st 09 03:35 PM
How many guns are out there...really? RBnDFW Metalworking 1 December 30th 09 03:16 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
If Guns Were Outlawed, Only Bad Dogs Would Have Guns Joe Metalworking 0 September 9th 04 07:50 PM