Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sued by the IRS?

"Harry K" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 7:54:36 AM UTC-7, Eagle wrote:
How msny hsve been put on notice they are being sued by the IRS, and on
the phone yet?

Do multipletimes count? 3 times in one day ever!

RECORD AND LET FBI KNOW ABOUT IT "I did"

Posted to alt.home.repair

Taxed and Spent
Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:09:59 GMT in
alt.home.repair, wrote:

sounds like he did the wise thing and didn't even read your post.

wise when referring to eagle is an oxymoron. Funny, though!

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 11:54:29 AM UTC-4, Tony944 wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 7:54:36 AM UTC-7, Eagle wrote:
How msny hsve been put on notice they are being sued by the IRS, and on
the phone yet?

Do multipletimes count? 3 times in one day ever!

RECORD AND LET FBI KNOW ABOUT IT "I did"

I'd wonder how many resources they assigned to the case. I'm sure they
handed it over to the best of their best.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 7:54:36 AM UTC-7, Eagle wrote:
How msny hsve been put on notice they are being sued by the IRS, and on
the phone yet?

Do multipletimes count? 3 times in one day ever!

RECORD AND LET FBI KNOW ABOUT IT "I did"

I'd wonder how many resources they assigned to the case. I'm sure they
handed it over to the best of their best.

I am also sure they don't care but if enough of people call some one might
wakeup!