Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flooded Tent at Campground (with no sump pump).

Over the weekend I was camping and we had a bad storm. One of the guys
had his tent located right where all the water runs off of a roadway,
and he had a small creek running thru his tent and he had to evacuate
his tent.

After the storm, his tent was partly collapsed and looked to be a big
mess. Just for grins, I took a piece of paper an marker, and made a sign
that read "CONDEMNED - DO NOT ENTER", and placed it on his tent.
Then another guy told him that a bulldozer was going to come and
demolish his "dangerous" tent, and said that the campground requires a
sump pump in all tents, and he neglected to follow the rules.

The owner of the tent just thought we were screwing around, and played
along. That was until a local farmer drove up on a tractor with a big
bucket on the front of it. (Apparently he was just stopping at the
campground-park to eat his lunch). The tent owner got all shook up, and
thought they really were going to demolish his tent.

Damn that was funny !!!!