Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Seeking old Craftsman sabre saw

I have the exact model you are looking for in excellent condition and have currently been looking to sell it so if you are interested let me know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:39:16 -0700, chaosad.ca wrote:

I have the exact model you are looking for in excellent condition and
have currently been looking to sell it so if you are interested let me
know.

Do you think he has been waiting *FIFTEEN YEARS* for your sabre saw? You
should look at DATES when you post. He asked the question in March 2001!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sam Hill expressed precisely :
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:39:16 -0700, chaosad.ca wrote:

I have the exact model you are looking for in excellent condition and
have currently been looking to sell it so if you are interested let me
know.

Do you think he has been waiting *FIFTEEN YEARS* for your sabre saw? You
should look at DATES when you post. He asked the question in March 2001!

Is this a new record? Judges?
Posted to alt.home.repair

FromTheRafters wrote:

Sam Hill expressed precisely :
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:39:16 -0700, chaosad.ca wrote:

I have the exact model you are looking for in excellent condition and
have currently been looking to sell it so if you are interested let me
know.

Do you think he has been waiting *FIFTEEN YEARS* for your sabre saw?
You should look at DATES when you post. He asked the question in March
2001!

Is this a new record? Judges?

No, not really. I saw one a week or so ago where the Google Groper replied
to a 1999 post, offering a quick solution to the original poster's
problem. I forget what group it was in...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 8:44:03 PM UTC-4, Sam Hill wrote:
FromTheRafters wrote:

Sam Hill expressed precisely :
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:39:16 -0700, chaosad.ca wrote:

I have the exact model you are looking for in excellent condition and
have currently been looking to sell it so if you are interested let me
know.

Do you think he has been waiting *FIFTEEN YEARS* for your sabre saw?
You should look at DATES when you post. He asked the question in March
2001!

Is this a new record? Judges?

No, not really. I saw one a week or so ago where the Google Groper replied
to a 1999 post, offering a quick solution to the original poster's
problem. I forget what group it was in...

just think, google wants to build self driving vehicles but cant run this newsgroup

Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:

Sam Hill wrote:
FromTheRafters wrote:
Sam Hill expressed precisely :
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:39:16 -0700, chaosad.ca wrote:

I have the exact model you are looking for in excellent condition
and have currently been looking to sell it so if you are interested
let me know.

Do you think he has been waiting *FIFTEEN YEARS* for your sabre saw?
You should look at DATES when you post. He asked the question in
March 2001!

Is this a new record? Judges?

No, not really. I saw one a week or so ago where the Google Groper
replied to a 1999 post, offering a quick solution to the original
poster's problem. I forget what group it was in...

just think, google wants to build self driving vehicles but cant run
this newsgroup

Well, it is just an archive... though unfortunately, they do allow
inattentive computer users to actually post new material from the
archive's web pages. (That's one service they should drop.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

just think, google wants to build self driving vehicles but cant run
this newsgroup

Well, it is just an archive... though unfortunately, they do allow
inattentive computer users to actually post new material from the
archive's web pages. (That's one service they should drop.)

google used to prevent posting to very old threads

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 01:27:53 -0000 (UTC), Sam Hill
wrote:

bob haller wrote:

Sam Hill wrote:
FromTheRafters wrote:
Sam Hill expressed precisely :
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:39:16 -0700, chaosad.ca wrote:

I have the exact model you are looking for in excellent condition
and have currently been looking to sell it so if you are interested
let me know.

Do you think he has been waiting *FIFTEEN YEARS* for your sabre saw?
You should look at DATES when you post. He asked the question in
March 2001!

Is this a new record? Judges?

No, not really. I saw one a week or so ago where the Google Groper
replied to a 1999 post, offering a quick solution to the original
poster's problem. I forget what group it was in...

just think, google wants to build self driving vehicles but cant run
this newsgroup

Is google trying to run this ng?

Well, it is just an archive... though unfortunately, they do allow
inattentive computer users to actually post new material from the
archive's web pages. (That's one service they should drop.)

No, they shouldn't. Sometimes people have a problem with their
newsreader, or more likely their news server, and groups.google is the
only way to post. Sometimes to solve the very problem that keeps
the newsreader from working.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

bob haller wrote:

Sam Hill wrote:
FromTheRafters wrote:
[...]

I see you're still a ****in' idiot . There's not much a 15 year old post
can do to solve a current computer problem , the art has advanced waaaaay
too much .
Goddamn libs think they have all the answers . Too bad their answers are
ALL WRONG .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

bob haller wrote:

Sam Hill wrote:
FromTheRafters wrote:
[...]

What was the "one service they should drop" according to Sam? Do you
think they have one service for replying to 15-year-old posts and a
different service for posting new posts, and even if you think that,
what did Sam say?

the art has advanced waaaaay
too much .
Goddamn libs think they have all the answers .

It's moronic to try to correlate my answer with liberalism vs.
anything else.

Too bad their answers are
ALL WRONG .