Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Freedom

"Albert Einstein" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:59:06 -0700, "Tony944" wrote:

Do you see the word "binaries" in the name of this group? If you don't, then don't post binaries here!

LADIES & GENTS!

We have a NEW LEGISLATION with sun on raise

LGBT? = €œLiquor, Guns, Bacon and Tits€
LGBT: bathroom Legislation and Transgender
Who will have to pay for these?
Pecker Checkers and Vaginal Badgers!

Will the U.S. Department of Labor politically
Correct provide Restroom service Inspector
Okay similar to TSA, but to be politically correct
he/she must be blind and mute!

To speed up process Female will be able to obtain
Certified Vaginal badge for restroom use!

Will public restrooms be required to have a
Genital Inspection Station posted at the
entrance to all public restrooms?

U.S. of America €œMOTTO€
According to U.S. Supreme Court

€œIf you got to pee - Well we got to see€

Just Lovely and Peachey Ha-ha-he he

OT. Freedom od speech. harryagain[_2_] UK diy 17 May 11th 14 06:20 PM
freedom sites! jim r Home Repair 0 March 9th 14 04:37 PM
Freedom of speech? Robatoy Woodworking 13 October 4th 06 08:11 AM
OT First day of freedom John Rumm UK diy 5 June 1st 05 10:44 PM