Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Freedom of speech?

I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.

Don't you feel safe now?

------------------

Teamcasa wrote:

Rob, You crack me up. You must have had a very slow week and knowing that
winter is closing in on the frozen tundra, you hijacked this thread just for
giggles.

How dare you suggest that! I stand behind my views like I would stand
behind Ann Coulter. (Mind you, she'd be going: Ouchie-OUCH!!" for a few
days.)

Here, Rob - you should get a kick out of this site.
http://www.anncoulter.com/

What an unappetizing bitch that is... but I appreciate your sentiment.
She's the Madonna of politics. No talent..but knows that 'shock' sells.
Her crap is as obvious as an alcoholic's morning fart on an elevator.

So you are suggesting that I would stir the pot for a few yuks?
Okay...maybe.... but make sure you get to the village square Oct 5.
This can't go on, Dave. This **** is heading straight for an uprising.
That always sheds blood.
And...how-the-hell are we going to feed the 150 million Americans
streaming across our borders into Canada?

All the intelligent people the USA has to offer will be here in Canada.

What will be left, will be Bush voters with guns. NOT good! You KNOW
they can't shoot straight, and will cause some damage.. till they find
a 16-year-old page to cuddle up to.

Stir trouble...me???

Naa

Posted to rec.woodworking

oups.com...

Teamcasa wrote:

[...]

Rob, I'd be happy to have a political discourse - offline or in an
appropriate group. This is the first OT political thread (well counting
this one - two) I've even bothered to comment on.
I do have strong opinions regarding the current political situation but I
take refuge from them in the rec.woodworking and other interest groups.

Dave
You know the email.

http://www.usenet.com
Posted to rec.woodworking
TBM TBM is offline

"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.

Don't you feel safe now?

Take your crap elsewhere.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: OT: OT: OT: (See How This Is Done?) Freedom of speech?

Robatoy wrote:
I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.

Don't you feel safe now?

Why do you so resist the notion of sticking an OT in front of your
Subject lines so that those who do not care to read your rantings
need not bother? Are you so important that even the slightest
degree of common courtesy and civility is not incumbent upon you?
Moroever, it is a really cheap shot to sneak your political
ejaculations into the middle of an otherwise on-topic post.
Dishonesty of this sort is the evidence of an unsupportable point-
of-view.

You do not have absolutely "Free Speech". In Western democracies
you have the right to be free of *government* intervention in your
speech in all but a very few special cases (threatening speech or
giving too much money to your favorite political cause in the US).
However, you are not free from criticism by the rest of us. We too
enjoy the right of free speech and that specifically includes making
fun of, condemning, and otherwise dismissing your boneheaded political
gas passing. Before you get your panties all knotted up about that
Eeeeeeeevil George Bush and the current US Administration, you might
actually want to go back and read some political history - specifically
the writings of the people like Locke, Smith, Hobbs, et al that served
as the basis for the modern Western democratic republic. At the moment,
your outrage is exceeded only by your ignorance.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.politics

Note followups.

Teamcasa wrote:

Rob, You crack me up. You must have had a very slow week and knowing that
winter is closing in on the frozen tundra, you hijacked this thread just for
giggles.

How dare you suggest that! I stand behind my views like I would stand
behind Ann Coulter. (Mind you, she'd be going: Ouchie-OUCH!!" for a few
days.)

Here, Rob - you should get a kick out of this site.
http://www.anncoulter.com/

What an unappetizing bitch that is... but I appreciate your sentiment.
She's the Madonna of politics. No talent..but knows that 'shock' sells.
Her crap is as obvious as an alcoholic's morning fart on an elevator.

I disagree. Madonna has talent. Not as an actress, maybe.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.

Don't you feel safe now?

Another Molson-drinking Zamboni driver boring others while he waits for
seal cub clubbing season to return.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee K wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.

Don't you feel safe now?

Another Molson-drinking Zamboni driver boring others while he waits for
seal cub clubbing season to return.

That is funny. Really.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
.. At the moment,
your outrage is exceeded only by your ignorance.

Tim...take a powder....IF your priest will let you.

You'd be the last one who I thought who'd stoop this low.

....really.

Your eloquence supercedes your bull****.
I respected your banter once...till you lost your soul.

Posted to rec.woodworking

TBM wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.

Don't you feel safe now?

Take your crap elsewhere.

TBM!! DUDE!!!

Go **** yourself.

I am trying to be nice here.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article . com, "Robatoy" wrote:

Go **** yourself.

I am trying to be nice here.

Am I the only one that sees a tiny bit of irony here?

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking
TBM TBM is offline

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...

TBM wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.

Don't you feel safe now?

Take your crap elsewhere.

TBM!! DUDE!!!

Go **** yourself.

I am trying to be nice here.

Classy guy.

Take your crap elsewhere troll.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Freedom of speech? OT

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:47:51 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

And...how-the-hell are we going to feed the 150 million Americans
streaming across our borders into Canada?

All the intelligent people the USA has to offer will be here in Canada.

Make up your mind ... 150 million or just the intelligent ones?

;-)

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking

Bill wrote:

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:47:51 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

And...how-the-hell are we going to feed the 150 million Americans
streaming across our borders into Canada?

All the intelligent people the USA has to offer will be here in Canada.

Make up your mind ... 150 million or just the intelligent ones?

;-)

Since the US population is supposed to hit 300,000,000 sometime this month,
he's assuming half the population is intelligent. I think he's
optimistic :-).

BTW, the population hit 150,000,000 when I was in grade school. So it's
doubled in less than 65 years. Ouch!

--
It's turtles, all the way down
Posted to rec.woodworking

in 1319167 20061004 031847 Larry Blanchard wrote:

BTW, the population hit 150,000,000 when I was in grade school. So it's
doubled in less than 65 years. Ouch!

The UK population has supposedly increased only 50% since 1911 (from 40 to 60m).
I find this very hard to believe when looking at old photographs of quiet towns and
villages, empty roads etc