Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Insect Resurrection

Last week I bought a can of insect spray. I notice on the label it
states "Kills Up To 4 Weeks"

http://www.hotshot.com/products-and-...ng-insect.aspx

After the four weeks is up will my house be invaded by the formerly dead
bugs? I want a spray that kills them forever.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 00:27:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Last week I bought a can of insect spray. I notice on the label it
states "Kills Up To 4 Weeks"

http://www.hotshot.com/products-and-...ng-insect.aspx

After the four weeks is up will my house be invaded by the formerly dead
bugs? I want a spray that kills them forever.

Sounds like you bought the Comatose version. Get the one that Kills.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-06-11, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Last week I bought a can of insect spray. I notice on the label it
states "Kills Up To 4 Weeks"

http://www.hotshot.com/products-and-...ng-insect.aspx

After the four weeks is up will my house be invaded by the formerly dead
bugs? I want a spray that kills them forever.

What!? Yer house is not protected from zombie bugs?

Seriously, be extremely careful with those, Ed. They are potentially
lethal if used improperly.

http://www.wired.com/2014/01/cdc-war...e-pest-strips/

Shell No Pest Strips usta be sold with an abundance of
organophosphates. They worked so well, we used them to get rid of
fleas. Not on a dog, but a house infestation. Cut into 1/2" pieces
and hide pieces under corners of rugs. The fleas were completely gone
in less than 24 hrs.

Not knowing what was in those strips, back then, and how dangerous
they were, we're lucky we're not gone, too. 8|

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 00:27:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Last week I bought a can of insect spray. I notice on the label it
states "Kills Up To 4 Weeks"

http://www.hotshot.com/products-and-...ng-insect.aspx

After the four weeks is up will my house be invaded by the formerly dead
bugs? I want a spray that kills them forever.

What that means is that You will kill 4 weeks trying to get the spray
to work. Get back to us on July 10th.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Micky" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 00:27:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Last week I bought a can of insect spray. I notice on the label it
states "Kills Up To 4 Weeks"

http://www.hotshot.com/products-and-...ng-insect.aspx

After the four weeks is up will my house be invaded by the formerly dead
bugs? I want a spray that kills them forever.

What that means is that You will kill 4 weeks trying to get the spray
to work. Get back to us on July 10th.

In one of Churches Southern Central part of our country the Pastors
was asking people how they would deal with Resurrection and he
got volunteer from the back seats; a little boy raise the hand that he
knows,
well Pastors asked to explain?
"The boy says if dose not come down in four hours to call Doctor"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/13/2016 11:41 AM, Tony944 wrote:

[snip]

In one of Churches Southern Central part of our country the Pastors
was asking people how they would deal with Resurrection and he
got volunteer from the back seats; a little boy raise the hand that he
knows,
well Pastors asked to explain?
"The boy says if dose not come down in four hours to call Doctor"

I liked the "South Park" show where a man is complaining about the lack
of an erection, and his son then goes to church and hears about
"res-erection".

Resurrection persons. Weatherlawyer UK diy 0 October 29th 12 06:54 PM
What is this insect? Man-wai Chang Home Repair 6 August 13th 10 08:51 AM
Help! Insect ID Dave - Parkville, MD[_2_] Woodworking 29 October 21st 09 03:19 AM
Insect killers Mo UK diy 28 July 31st 07 11:19 PM
What insect is this? [email protected] Home Repair 28 October 10th 06 09:06 AM