Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT When is evening to you?

Just out of curiosity. When does evening start to you? Sundown? 5 PM? 6 PM?
7 PM?

To me it's about 6 PM.

I wonder if the part of the country where you were raised would matter? Or
where you currently live?

I didn't Google this because it would probably affect my opinion.

TIA

Chilly evening ... Terry Coombs[_2_] Metalworking 42 January 12th 15 09:45 AM
OT Evening September harry UK diy 18 March 6th 14 05:04 AM
Wednesday evening ARW UK diy 19 October 30th 12 11:40 PM
What a cool evening! mac davis Woodturning 2 December 23rd 04 05:21 AM