Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carly Fiorina

Lucent Executive
By 1998, when Fortune dubbed Carly Fiorina the most powerful woman in business, she was president of Lucent's Global Service Provider division, the company's core business unit. Fiorina found success meeting the rising demand for network technology from American businesses. Under her watch, the company's market share increased in every region for every product.

Isnt this nice most powerful woman in business, excellent story but how about those people that her organization while working for Lucent Technology that she help put me out of business. That Republican bitch cost me $18,000.00. in user tax which they have claimed are paying directly to the State Other Republican bitch Christie Whitman Governor of New Jersey raising property taxes house you leave in 32%, from $6k to over $8k in one year ask me again who I will Vote for!!!