Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Carly Fiorina

On 04/30/2016 12:07 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:26:07 -0400, wrote:

I am not sure why people think she is so smart.

How smart must one be to go from a Secretary to leading a Fortune 20
company?

How smart do you have to be to go from Goldwater Girl to secretary of
state? Machiavellian, cunning, psychopathic, driven, and a few less
flattering terms come to mind before smart.

She rose to the level of her incompetency, I'll give her that. Then she
got fired after doing her best to destroy HP and went on to lose her
political campaign. Whitman might have been a marginally better choice;
HP hasn't fired her yet for lackluster performance. Admittedly both
women went into the wrong business at the wrong time but there isn't
much to capture the voters' imagination.

Cruz could have went for Condi Rice, another slightly used secretary of
state, but Rice is somewhat damaged goods too.