Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

Default I asked Fiorina's campaign for video to back her Planned Parenthood claim. Heres what they sent.

http://www.unmaskingchoice.ca/sites/..._web_large.jpg

VOTE REPUBLICAN: VOTE TRUMP
KEEP THE MURDERING LIBERALS AT BAY (OR IN PRISON, WHERE THEY ALL BELONG)

Discuss...................
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

In article ,
says...

http://www.unmaskingchoice.ca/sites/..._web_large.jpg

VOTE REPUBLICAN: VOTE TRUMP
KEEP THE MURDERING LIBERALS AT BAY (OR IN PRISON, WHERE THEY ALL BELONG)

Discuss...................

I don't care if Trump thinks Carley is ugly. I'd do her...

--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
% % is offline

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://www.unmaskingchoice.ca/sites/..._web_large.jpg

VOTE REPUBLICAN: VOTE TRUMP
KEEP THE MURDERING LIBERALS AT BAY (OR IN PRISON, WHERE THEY ALL
BELONG)

Discuss...................

I don't care if Trump thinks Carley is ugly. I'd do her...

yea but you'd do boopy
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

In article , says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,

says...

http://www.unmaskingchoice.ca/sites/..._web_large.jpg

VOTE REPUBLICAN: VOTE TRUMP
KEEP THE MURDERING LIBERALS AT BAY (OR IN PRISON, WHERE THEY ALL
BELONG)

Discuss...................

I don't care if Trump thinks Carley is ugly. I'd do her...

yea but you'd do boopy

I haven't seen her, but if she's not fat and didn't babble all kinds of
stupid ****, I probably would... then I'd put that **** all up in
Emmett's face when he got out, just for bragging rights.

--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer
Copyright © 2015
all rights reserved
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
% % is offline

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article , says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,

says...

http://www.unmaskingchoice.ca/sites/..._web_large.jpg

VOTE REPUBLICAN: VOTE TRUMP
KEEP THE MURDERING LIBERALS AT BAY (OR IN PRISON, WHERE THEY ALL
BELONG)

Discuss...................

I don't care if Trump thinks Carley is ugly. I'd do her...

yea but you'd do boopy

I haven't seen her, but if she's not fat and didn't babble all kinds
of stupid ****, I probably would... then I'd put that **** all up in
Emmett's face when he got out, just for bragging rights.

http://photobucket.com/images/boopy%20girl

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:05:36 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.unmaskingchoice.ca/sites/..._web_large.jpg

VOTE REPUBLICAN: VOTE TRUMP
KEEP THE MURDERING LIBERALS AT BAY (OR IN PRISON, WHERE THEY ALL BELONG)

Discuss...................

I don't care if Trump thinks Carley is ugly. I'd do her...

Have you NO standards????
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:05:36 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
wrote:

In article ,

says...

http://www.unmaskingchoice.ca/sites/..._web_large.jpg

VOTE REPUBLICAN: VOTE TRUMP
KEEP THE MURDERING LIBERALS AT BAY (OR IN PRISON, WHERE THEY ALL BELONG)

I don't care if Trump thinks Carley is ugly. I'd do her...

Have you NO standards????

I don't do fat chicks... isn't that enough?