Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I am a complete fool :-(

I've just realized that I have absolutely NO IDEA who BD really is. :-(

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.wanted.moslem.gay

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 18:15:18 +0100

From: burfordTjustice
Subject: I am a complete fool :-(
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 18:15:18 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

I know who you are and **** Trish a few times.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 12:15:13 PM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
I've just realized that I have absolutely NO IDEA who BD really is. :-(

....or where you are, or who you are!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I've just realized that I have absolutely NO IDEA who BD really
is. :-(

...or where you are, or who you are!

because that was bd and he does not know jack ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

From: burfordTjustice
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 18:15:18 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

*He has my IP address*.
So do we and each time you change it...

If you don't settle down I will get dustin to
threaten you with a word wall.
Then you know who is next to be re exposed..
the Tulsa cow.

Don't forget who it was that put the cock to Trish many
of those nights you were not home.
Twice while you were passed out! WORD.

I've mentioned before that because of my 20+ years of active service in
the Royal Navy I qualified for continuing service with MI5 (rather like
007) but decided to help on a non-contractual basis without accepting
further Government funds. I do, though, keep in close contact with 'the
authorities'.

David Brooks BD ~BD~ BoaterDave
DavidDewgud David David B
Jersey Cottage
86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton
Devon
EX9 6ER
United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340

Don't let walmart fool you? micky Home Repair 1 June 22nd 15 12:30 PM
OT April Fool? harryagain[_2_] UK diy 11 April 2nd 14 07:45 PM
Am I a fool to buy this mill/drill? Tom Ivar Helbekkmo Metalworking 76 April 9th 10 11:31 AM
Am I a fool to buy this mill/drill? Jim Wilkins Metalworking 0 March 23rd 10 11:40 PM
OT- Hero Or Fool? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 4 September 7th 05 05:16 AM