Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Global warming is our greatest threat

Global warming is definitely the greatest threat to our survival. Al Gore and his boy, barack, sure got it right.

Here in Illinois this April we have had unseasonably cool temperatures every day and there has been snow about 4 of the eight
days and sleet on two days. There may be no relief from Mother Nature's vengeance.

What can we do to appease the global warming Gods?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 08 Apr 2016 14:00:52 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

Global warming is definitely the greatest threat to our survival. Al Gore and his boy, barack, sure got it right.

Here in Illinois this April we have had unseasonably cool temperatures every day and there has been snow about 4 of the eight
days and sleet on two days. There may be no relief from Mother Nature's vengeance.

What can we do to appease the global warming Gods?

Scrub a few billion off the population and let that farm land
necessary to feed them go back to forest. Stop south americans from
burning the rain forest and draining wetlands to grow sugar for fuel.

It is a fact that CO2 levels track population as closely as any other
metric and that trend goes back 8000 years. Al didn't tell you that
did he?
Al's carbon credits are the biggest scam since the Ponzi was invented.
We are taxing US corporations to buy trees from 3d world dictators
that they do not actually own. If they actually tried to protect those
trees the people who live there would be hanging the dictator from one
of those trees and they would end up with a new government that
ignored all of those credits.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Global warming is definitely the greatest threat to our survival. Al Gore and his boy, barack, sure got it right.

Here in Illinois this April we have had unseasonably cool temperatures every day and there has been snow about 4 of the eight
days and sleet on two days. There may be no relief from Mother Nature's vengeance.

What can we do to appease the global warming Gods?

Legalize medical marijuana for medicinal purposes and call it a peace
pipe? Native Americans used Peyote long before global warming.
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.atroshenko.com/NSAlBuddha.html

#1. Start calling it what it is: CLIMATE CHANGE.

#2. A blanket "global warming" is NOT what is
happening. A stretch of snowless winters a
few decades ago led the media to proclaim
a warming trend, misleading everyone.

#3. Some parts of the world are getting warmer
by decade, other parts, cooler by decade. Some
areas are getting more precipitation than they
used to, other areas are getting less. That is
called CHANGE - not "warming".

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote: "- show quoted text -
You realize that this makes no sense, don't you?
What you are calling climate change, we call weather. "

The first usage of "climate change" dates back
to the 1960s. The first usage of "global warming"
dates to the 1970s.

YOU guys tell ME which was the first, and correct,
term.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Gordon Shumway wrote:
Global warming is definitely the greatest threat to our survival. Al Gore
and his boy, barack, sure got it right.

Here in Illinois this April we have had unseasonably cool temperatures
every day and there has been snow about 4 of the eight
days and sleet on two days. There may be no relief from Mother Nature's vengeance.

What can we do to appease the global warming Gods?

Raise NOAA's budget.