Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone listen to internet talk radio?

I am looking for a talk show that talks about current events. Maybe
even takes live calls.

Someone want to recommend one?

I have listened to Rush and Hannity.

https://boingboing.net/2016/04/01/se...of-hero-b.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 5:31:32 PM UTC-5, Seymore4Head wrote:
I am looking for a talk show that talks about current events. Maybe
even takes live calls.

Someone want to recommend one?

I have listened to Rush and Hannity.

https://boingboing.net/2016/04/01/se...of-hero-b.html

Look for iHeart Radio. I listen to streaming local stations that carry national talk radio programs like that of my favorite irascible rascal, Michael Savage. He sounds like my late Great Aunt Mary from Brooklyn, New York. He's a hoot. ^_^

http://www.iheart.com/?cmp=iheartradiocom

[8~{} Uncle Heart Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 02 Apr 2016 17:29:56 -0500, Seymore4Head
wrote:

I am looking for a talk show that talks about current events. Maybe
even takes live calls.

Someone want to recommend one?

I have listened to Rush and Hannity.

https://boingboing.net/2016/04/01/se...of-hero-b.html

tunein.com has a few. I've been catching podcasts of Armstrong
and Getty lately. They're out of California.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2016 5:29 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
I am looking for a talk show that talks about current events. Maybe
even takes live calls.

Someone want to recommend one?

I have listened to Rush and Hannity.

https://boingboing.net/2016/04/01/se...of-hero-b.html

WFED for gov't stuff and Jim Bohannon Show which is sometimes worth
listen to. Dough Rye's Home Remedies is a good one, just google it for
times and places. Bob Brinker ... actually there are a lot of them,
just find some small local AM talk stations in small towns and stream
them. Weekends have the most variety. Talk radio isn't what it use to
be but if you search around there are still good programs to be found.

Posted to alt.home.repair

--

I called his show and spoke with him back in 89. I haven't called George Noory yet. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 9:21:53 AM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Sat, 02 Apr 2016 21:58:29 -0500, My 2 Cents wrote:

On 4/2/2016 5:29 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
I am looking for a talk show that talks about current events. Maybe
even takes live calls.

Someone want to recommend one?

I have listened to Rush and Hannity.

https://boingboing.net/2016/04/01/se...of-hero-b.html

WFED for gov't stuff and Jim Bohannon Show which is sometimes worth
listen to. Dough Rye's Home Remedies is a good one, just google it for
times and places. Bob Brinker ... actually there are a lot of them,
just find some small local AM talk stations in small towns and stream
them. Weekends have the most variety. Talk radio isn't what it use to
be but if you search around there are still good programs to be found.

Remember Art Bell?

You say that like he's been off the air for a very long time...or even dead. ;-)

If this is true, he's only been off the air for a few months, the reason suck...for us and for
his family.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/143...-under-duress/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2016 3:29 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
I am looking for a talk show that talks about current events. Maybe
even takes live calls.

Someone want to recommend one?

I have listened to Rush and Hannity.

Maybe if you got a job???
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 03 Apr 2016 10:55:09 -0500, DerbyDad03
wrote:

[...]

I thought Art retired years ago due to back problems. Sitting to do a
radio show hurt too badly.

If this is true, he's only been off the air for a few months, the reason
suck...for us and for
his family.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/143...-under-duress/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Art Bell has been on and off the air numerous times. He switched to
weekends only back on 2003 (semi-retired) then "permanently" retired
in 2007. He then came back on air in 2013 for a very brief stint on
Sirius XM Radio, then again in 2015 via Tune-in and few over-the-air
stations, retiring again (under fear for his family's safety) in 2015.

This may indeed be his final departure from the airways.

If this is true, he's only been off the air for a few months, the reason
suck...for us and for
his family.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/143...-under-duress/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Art Bell is back on live nightly, 9pm on the west coast

it's called Dark Matter

marc
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 4, 2016 at 1:43:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Art Bell is back on live nightly, 9pm on the west coast

it's called Dark Matter

marc

Did he go back on air after retiring in December 2015 after the attacks on
his family?

I know he began broadcasting Dark Matter in July 2015, but I thought he quit
again in December.

Do you have an update on the attacks? Was the perpetrator caught?