Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cleaning paint brush

I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.

Paint thinner did not work.

Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.

Loosed it up enuf to clean.

Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline
so they re-learn where to go.

Andy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/21/2016 1:47 PM, Andy wrote:
I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.

Paint thinner did not work.

Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.

Loosed it up enuf to clean.

Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline
so they re-learn where to go.

Andy

I gather that wasn't latex?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:47:15 -0700 (PDT), Andy
wrote:

I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.

Paint thinner did not work.

Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.

Loosed it up enuf to clean.

Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline
so they re-learn where to go.

Andy

Surely you must have a question, right?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.

Paint thinner did not work.

Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.

Loosed it up enuf to clean.

Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline
so they re-learn where to go.

Andy

Surely you must have a question, right?

Andy, your father (Oren) and I are so proud of you.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.

Paint thinner did not work.

Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.

Loosed it up enuf to clean.

Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline
so they re-learn where to go.

Andy

Surely you must have a question, right?

Andy, your father (Oren) and I are so proud of you.

What's a "father"

Yo! Dawg, be sumpin dem crackas hav out
in de burb. Ah tink mah gramma had one,
de ho bin tawkin bout dat. Good dun tole
me I neeted wun.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:59:39 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Yo! Dawg, be sumpin dem crackas hav out
in de burb. Ah tink mah gramma had one,
de ho bin tawkin bout dat. Good dun tole
me I neeted wun.

Got it. I know the answer for a stiff brush that has dried out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Andy" wrote in message

I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.

Paint thinner did not work.

Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.

Loosed it up enuf to clean.

Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline
so they re-learn where to go.

Andy

Next time use different tooth paste

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/21/2016 10:28 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:59:39 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Yo! Dawg, be sumpin dem crackas hav out
in de burb. Ah tink mah gramma had one,
de ho bin tawkin bout dat. Good dun tole
me I neeted wun.

Got it. I know the answer for a stiff brush that has dried out.

I think it had some thing to do with the
pet jelly on the bristles. What was your
answer?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 10:47:37 AM UTC-7, Andy wrote:
I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.

Paint thinner did not work.

Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.

Loosed it up enuf to clean.

Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline
so they re-learn where to go.

Andy

Unless it's totally wasted, try some hot water and something called Soilove
http://www.dollarkingwholesale.com/i...soil_stain.jpg