Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) * NO SHIRT - NO SHOES - NO SERVICE *

They told us in elementary school, that America was "the land of the
free". THEY LIED! (This is why).

Your house burned to the ground in the middle of the night, and you ran
outside with nothing but your pajamas. You have no shoes or shirt, or
anything else, just pajamas.

You dont even have any money or your credit card, or checkbook.

You go to your bank to withdraw some money, and they refuse to serve
you, because the sign on their door reads: "NO SHIRT - NO SHOES - NO
SERVICE".

You go to a clothing store to buy some clothing, and the sign on the
door reads: "NO SHIRT - NO SHOES - NO SERVICE".

The clothing store refuses to serve you!

Since grocery stores also have these signs, you will soon starve to
death, if you can not get any shoes and a shirt.

Must you resort to criminal actions, and break into a clothing store at
night to steal some clothing....

-OR-

Must you kill someone and steal their clothing and wallet? And how do
you know if their shoes and shirt will fit you? (If they dont fit,
you'll have to kill more people).

What do you do?

Note:
¿¿¿¿¿ DO SMART PEOPLE KEEP SHOES AND A SHIRT IN THEIR CAR ?????

---- (Pants are not required, and thus they are optional) ----

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

Call the Red Cross, Good Will or Salvation Army they will likly give you
clothing and other assistance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 22:19:09 -0000, wrote:

[...]

In the UK, I'm refused service in a few supermarkets for being shirtless (even on a baking hot sunny day). I simply use the one that doesn't mind. There's no sign on any of them, they just moan at me when I enter. The reason is "hygiene" which doesn't make sense (I had a heated argument with the manager of one trying to explain to him that everybody handles the food with their bare hands anyway, not any other part of them). But in your situation above, one of the supermarkets sells tshirts and offered to sell me one then let me enter (which I refused as I have enough at home). I just don't buy from them any more and made sure they knew..

--
Lemon entry my dear Watson.
Posted to alt.home.repair

....another pointless thread and response...who the f*ck wants to see your moobs? Don't you think it has something to do with decency? Go figure, the English...take them, please!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:32:37 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

What do you do?

Note:
¿¿¿¿¿ DO SMART PEOPLE KEEP SHOES AND A SHIRT IN THEIR CAR ?????

---- (Pants are not required, and thus they are optional) ----

Call the Red Cross, Good Will or Salvation Army they will likly give you
clothing and other assistance.

Call on what? The phone burned up too . . . .

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:32:37 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

What do you do?

Note:
¿¿¿¿¿ DO SMART PEOPLE KEEP SHOES AND A SHIRT IN THEIR CAR ?????

---- (Pants are not required, and thus they are optional) ----

Call the Red Cross, Good Will or Salvation Army they will likly give you
clothing and other assistance.

Call on what? The phone burned up too . . . .

No cell phone or are you still in the dark ages with copper wire serviced
phones? Last I checked Quick Stops still have phones.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:20:36 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

What do you do?

Note:
¿¿¿¿¿ DO SMART PEOPLE KEEP SHOES AND A SHIRT IN THEIR CAR ?????

---- (Pants are not required, and thus they are optional) ----

Call the Red Cross, Good Will or Salvation Army they will likly give you
clothing and other assistance.

Call on what? The phone burned up too . . . .

No cell phone or are you still in the dark ages with copper wire serviced
phones? Last I checked Quick Stops still have phones.

Unless you sleep with your cellphone and have it in your pajamas, it too
would have burned up. However watching some of the young generation
these days, they probably DO sleep with their cellphones, and likely
even have sex with it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 3:54:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:20:36 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

What do you do?

Note:
żżżżż DO SMART PEOPLE KEEP SHOES AND A SHIRT IN THEIR CAR ?????

---- (Pants are not required, and thus they are optional) ----

Call the Red Cross, Good Will or Salvation Army they will likly give you
clothing and other assistance.

Call on what? The phone burned up too . . . .

No cell phone or are you still in the dark ages with copper wire serviced
phones? Last I checked Quick Stops still have phones.

Unless you sleep with your cellphone and have it in your pajamas, it too
would have burned up. However watching some of the young generation
these days, they probably DO sleep with their cellphones, and likely
even have sex with it!

I keep mine on my night stand (it's my alarm clock). I
probably would have time to grab it on my way out the
window.

Anyway, I bet the fire department would help me contact
the Red Cross in such a situation.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:24:26 -0000, bob_villain wrote:

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 8:44:38 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

...another pointless thread and response...who the f*ck wants to see your moobs? Don't you think it has something to do with decency? Go figure, the English...take them, please!

I don't have moobs. And why are you ashamed of the human body? Get out of the Victorian ages.

--
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I"
MILLIE: I is..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 7:43:49 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:24:26 -0000, bob_villain wrote:

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 8:44:38 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

...another pointless thread and response...who the f*ck wants to see your moobs? Don't you think it has something to do with decency? Go figure, the English...take them, please!

I don't have moobs. And why are you ashamed of the human body? Get out of the Victorian ages.

Never assume anyone wants to see without clothing...it enters into perversion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 00:52:27 -0000, bob_villain wrote:

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 7:43:49 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:24:26 -0000, bob_villain wrote:

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 8:44:38 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

...another pointless thread and response...who the f*ck wants to see your moobs? Don't you think it has something to do with decency? Go figure, the English...take them, please!

I don't have moobs. And why are you ashamed of the human body? Get out of the Victorian ages.

Never assume anyone wants to see without clothing...it enters into perversion.

No it doesn't. Why do you want to shield what we are made of?

--
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar
tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 11:08:11 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:32:37 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

What do you do?

Note:
żżżżż DO SMART PEOPLE KEEP SHOES AND A SHIRT IN THEIR CAR ?????

---- (Pants are not required, and thus they are optional) ----

Call the Red Cross, Good Will or Salvation Army they will likly give you
clothing and other assistance.

Call on what? The phone burned up too . . . .

You must be joking? These days, people will save their iPhone from a house fire before saving their beloved pets or even children. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Callous Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 3:31:10 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

Around here, a Red Cross rep will often show up at a house or apartment fire without any of the victims having to call. They are a wonderful group of folks who offer all sorts of assistance to the victims of any disaster. I'd count on getting help from The Red Cross or Salvation Army before I'd expect help from a government agency like FEMA. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Disaster Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 7:43:49 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:24:26 -0000, bob_villain wrote:

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 8:44:38 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

...another pointless thread and response...who the f*ck wants to see your moobs? Don't you think it has something to do with decency? Go figure, the English...take them, please!

I don't have moobs. And why are you ashamed of the human body? Get out of the Victorian ages.
--

Wrong country. We never had a queen who lived and ruled with a stick up her bum. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wood Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 17:52:27 -0700 (PDT), bob_villain
wrote:

I don't have moobs. And why are you ashamed of the human body? Get out of the Victorian ages.

Never assume anyone wants to see without clothing...it enters into perversion.

If it enters into perversion, then by all means, cover your face
whenever you are in public!
And be sure your ears are covered. Ears are often the silliest looking
part of the entire human body!

Now I need to google "moobs". I'm not sure what they are, or where they
are located on the human body!
But I bet I'll end up preferring "Boobs".....

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I don't have moobs. And why are you ashamed of the human body? Get out of the Victorian ages.

Never assume anyone wants to see without clothing...it enters into perversion.

If it enters into perversion, then by all means, cover your face
whenever you are in public!
And be sure your ears are covered. Ears are often the silliest looking
part of the entire human body!

Muslims do. Anybody wanting people to cover their torso is just a mild idiot, I mean a mild Muslim.

Now I need to google "moobs". I'm not sure what they are, or where they
are located on the human body!
But I bet I'll end up preferring "Boobs".....

I thought you'd prefer udders.

--
Peter is listening to Eric Clapton - Layla
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 02:22:03 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 7:43:49 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:24:26 -0000, bob_villain wrote:

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 8:44:38 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

...another pointless thread and response...who the f*ck wants to see your moobs? Don't you think it has something to do with decency? Go figure, the English...take them, please!

I don't have moobs. And why are you ashamed of the human body? Get out of the Victorian ages.
--

Wrong country. We never had a queen who lived and ruled with a stick up her bum. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wood Monster

Someone (the quotation has been incorrectly snipped and has lost the person's name) is acting as though you did when they wrote "Don't you think it has something to do with decency?"

--
I will not call my teacher "hot cakes" -- Bart's chalkboard Ep. 7G10