Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) * NO SHIRT - NO SHOES - NO SERVICE *

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 3:54:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:20:36 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

What do you do?

Note:
żżżżż DO SMART PEOPLE KEEP SHOES AND A SHIRT IN THEIR CAR ?????

---- (Pants are not required, and thus they are optional) ----

Call the Red Cross, Good Will or Salvation Army they will likly give you
clothing and other assistance.

Call on what? The phone burned up too . . . .

No cell phone or are you still in the dark ages with copper wire serviced
phones? Last I checked Quick Stops still have phones.

Unless you sleep with your cellphone and have it in your pajamas, it too
would have burned up. However watching some of the young generation
these days, they probably DO sleep with their cellphones, and likely
even have sex with it!

I keep mine on my night stand (it's my alarm clock). I
probably would have time to grab it on my way out the
window.

Anyway, I bet the fire department would help me contact
the Red Cross in such a situation.

Cindy Hamilton