Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Just broke the absurdometer

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 8:33:25 AM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

It's definitely an interesting one on so many levels. Daileycaller better
watch it though. They called Caitlyn "he". That's not allowed anymore.
For example, the State Dept just announced that "microagression" can now
be considered harassment. IDK what microagression is, but I'd bet calling
a transsexual "he" qualifies. Unless of course it's a female to male
transsexual, in which case you have to call them "he". Oh, my what a
confusing world. Someone needs to publish a rule book.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/08/2016 06:33 AM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

S/he's right. There's only one woman Clinton cares about.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/08/2016 09:34 AM, trader_4 wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

It's definitely an interesting one on so many levels. Daileycaller better
watch it though. They called Caitlyn "he". That's not allowed anymore.
For example, the State Dept just announced that "microagression" can now
be considered harassment. IDK what microagression is, but I'd bet calling
a transsexual "he" qualifies. Unless of course it's a female to male
transsexual, in which case you have to call them "he". Oh, my what a
confusing world. Someone needs to publish a rule book.

There was a rule book. It was called the Constitution. Unfortunately it
now means whatever five people say they think it ought to mean.

Perce

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 06:34:11 -0800 (PST)
trader_4 wrote:

Caitlyn "he".

is a Freak!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/8/2016 8:45 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/08/2016 06:33 AM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

S/he's right. There's only one woman Clinton cares about.

I think that's a true statement.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/8/2016 9:34 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 8:33:25 AM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

It's definitely an interesting one on so many levels. Daileycaller better
watch it though. They called Caitlyn "he". That's not allowed anymore.
For example, the State Dept just announced that "microagression" can now
be considered harassment. IDK what microagression is, but I'd bet calling
a transsexual "he" qualifies. Unless of course it's a female to male
transsexual, in which case you have to call them "he". Oh, my what a
confusing world. Someone needs to publish a rule book.

There are genuine hermaphrodites but what ever Bruce/Caitlin calls
himself he's still a "he". Someone also said that you call a guy that
had his dick cut off, "a guy that had his dick cut off."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 10:12:35 AM UTC-5, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 03/08/2016 09:34 AM, trader_4 wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

It's definitely an interesting one on so many levels. Daileycaller better
watch it though. They called Caitlyn "he". That's not allowed anymore.
For example, the State Dept just announced that "microagression" can now
be considered harassment. IDK what microagression is, but I'd bet calling
a transsexual "he" qualifies. Unless of course it's a female to male
transsexual, in which case you have to call them "he". Oh, my what a
confusing world. Someone needs to publish a rule book.

There was a rule book. It was called the Constitution. Unfortunately it
now means whatever five people say they think it ought to mean.

Perce

Wow. The SC was just invented recently? You libs constantly amaze.
Sounds like you're ready to be a host on The View.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 10:53:57 -0600, SeaNymph wrote:

On 3/8/2016 8:45 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/08/2016 06:33 AM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

S/he's right. There's only one woman Clinton cares about.

I think that's a true statement.

That is not true in Bill's case.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/08/2016 12:00 PM, trader_4 wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

It's definitely an interesting one on so many levels. Daileycaller better
watch it though. They called Caitlyn "he". That's not allowed anymore.
For example, the State Dept just announced that "microagression" can now
be considered harassment. IDK what microagression is, but I'd bet calling
a transsexual "he" qualifies. Unless of course it's a female to male
transsexual, in which case you have to call them "he". Oh, my what a
confusing world. Someone needs to publish a rule book.

There was a rule book. It was called the Constitution. Unfortunately it
now means whatever five people say they think it ought to mean.

Wow. The SC was just invented recently? You libs constantly amaze.
Sounds like you're ready to be a host on The View.

That's funny: it's because I'm a *conservative* that I object to the way
that the SC *now* treats the Constitution.

Perce

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

On 03/08/2016 09:34 AM, trader_4 wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...ton-couldnt-ca
re-less-about-women/?utm_campaign=thedcmainpage&utm_source=Facebook&ut m_med
ium=Owned

It's definitely an interesting one on so many levels. Daileycaller better
watch it though. They called Caitlyn "he". That's not allowed anymore.
For example, the State Dept just announced that "microagression" can now
be considered harassment. IDK what microagression is, but I'd bet calling
a transsexual "he" qualifies. Unless of course it's a female to male
transsexual, in which case you have to call them "he". Oh, my what a
confusing world. Someone needs to publish a rule book.

There was a rule book. It was called the Constitution. Unfortunately it
now means whatever five people say they think it ought to mean.

Perce

yup, like Citizens United
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 8:42:37 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 03/08/2016 06:33 AM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

S/he's right. There's only one woman Clinton cares about.

There is a new all inclusive gender neutral term, he/she/it, pronounced,(he ****). I've decided to self identify as a Black lesbian trapped in a white man's body who prefers blond and red haired White women. I'm going to see if I can get special treatment and consideration due to my minority status. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nonspecific Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2016 8:17 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 8:42:37 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 03/08/2016 06:33 AM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

S/he's right. There's only one woman Clinton cares about.

There is a new all inclusive gender neutral term, he/she/it, pronounced,(he ****). I've decided to self identify as a Black lesbian trapped in a white man's body who prefers blond and red haired White women. I'm going to see if I can get special treatment and consideration due to my minority status. ^_^

You're just SOOO mixed up, er, or is that 'you're all shook up'? I forget.

--
Maggie

I broke my laptop Gareth Magennis Electronics Repair 26 January 9th 13 12:52 AM
If it ain't broke why fix it? [email protected] Home Repair 3 July 19th 08 08:56 PM
Help I broke my lathe minnjim Woodturning 5 December 6th 06 01:53 PM
Is my TS broke? RayV Woodworking 7 May 9th 06 02:49 AM
Chisels broke Tim Zimmerman Home Repair 4 March 8th 05 01:45 PM