Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Just broke the absurdometer

On 03/08/2016 09:34 AM, trader_4 wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/ca...m_medium=Owned

It's definitely an interesting one on so many levels. Daileycaller better
watch it though. They called Caitlyn "he". That's not allowed anymore.
For example, the State Dept just announced that "microagression" can now
be considered harassment. IDK what microagression is, but I'd bet calling
a transsexual "he" qualifies. Unless of course it's a female to male
transsexual, in which case you have to call them "he". Oh, my what a
confusing world. Someone needs to publish a rule book.

There was a rule book. It was called the Constitution. Unfortunately it
now means whatever five people say they think it ought to mean.

Perce