Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Culligan restart

I'm writing on behalf of a friend who purchased a home with a Culligan water softener. Home is about 15 years old. Only markings found so far show Aqua Sensor.

At this point she has never touched it. I'm assuming, hopefully correct, that the system has been in bypass mode the entire time.

Most of the instructions I've found so far relate to new installations. Concern here is how best to restart a unit that has been out of service for at least 6 months? As I have never been in a home with a softener all this is new to me.

Hopefully restarting is a straightforward task. Otherwise if recommended we'll have no qualms contacting Culligan for a service call.

The restart project mogga UK diy 4 January 30th 14 10:14 PM
Furnace won't restart micky Home Repair 26 December 23rd 13 12:44 PM
frig won't restart BenG Home Repair 4 August 8th 09 03:55 PM
How do I restart my gas furnace Dhanraj Home Ownership 5 August 26th 07 09:26 PM