Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default Culligan restart

On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 16:26:37 -0800 (PST), Chiefjim
wrote:

I'm writing on behalf of a friend who purchased a home with a Culligan water softener.
Home is about 15 years old. Only markings found so far show Aqua Sensor.
At this point she has never touched it. I'm assuming, hopefully correct, that the system
has been in bypass mode the entire time.
Most of the instructions I've found so far relate to new installations.
Concern here is how best to restart a unit that has been out of service for at least 6 months?
As I have never been in a home with a softener all this is new to me.
Hopefully restarting is a straightforward task.
Otherwise if recommended we'll have no qualms contacting Culligan for a service call.

You might find something online, with a google search ..

eg:
http://cassidywater.com/service/Mk100_Serv_98_2000.pdf