Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Jeb Bush suspends his presidential campaign

....next victim please come forward
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

I thought he'd collected a lot of money? I wonder what will happen to those funds? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/20/2016 08:23 PM, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

Paging Doctor Carson...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2016 9:40 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2016 08:23 PM, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

Paging Doctor Carson...

He'll be with you shortly; he's checking the grain silos...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:23:36 -0600, Oren wrote:

...next victim please come forward

And HRC's people drew an ace while Bernie's folks got
a six in a draw for one of Nevada's precincts. HRC got 3
delegates to Bernie's two. No wonder
she made so much money on cattle futures.
A crook vs. a traveling medicine man in the final run
for Prez?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 11:40:24 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

I thought he'd collected a lot of money? I wonder what will happen to those funds? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

I was wondering that too. Hopefully he can send them over to one of
the remaining candidates. Do you think that would be Trump? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 8:41:21 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 11:40:24 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

I thought he'd collected a lot of money? I wonder what will happen to those funds? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

I was wondering that too. Hopefully he can send them over to one of
the remaining candidates. Do you think that would be Trump? LOL

I thinks it hysterical that the one candidate who has personal wealth that exceeds the combined net worth of all the rest of the candidates, has spent the least amount of money on his campaign. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Trump Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2016 8:40 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

I thought he'd collected a lot of money? I wonder what will happen to those funds? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Uncle Booty-Boi Monster wants to know.
LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 10:23:49 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

It's clear from last night that it's now a 3 way race and that
it's very likely it will be a very close 3 way race as soon as
the other two leave. I was disappointed that Carson and Kasich
didn't quit after last night. Especially Carson, given that
he's been sinking and close to bottom. At least Kasich has
improved over the last month, not that there is any real hope
there anyway.

The other major thing is what exit polling showed. 47% of voters
said they believed Rubio could win in November, only 21% thought
Trump could win. Similarly, only 8% said that Trump shared their
values. The seeds of Trump's demise, he sowed them long ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2016 9:09 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 8:41:21 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 11:40:24 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

I thought he'd collected a lot of money? I wonder what will happen to those funds? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

I was wondering that too. Hopefully he can send them over to one of
the remaining candidates. Do you think that would be Trump? LOL

I thinks it hysterical that the one candidate who has personal wealth that exceeds the combined net worth of all the rest of the candidates, has spent the least amount of money on his campaign. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Trump Monster

Score - 2 points on that one.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2016 10:09 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I thinks it hysterical that the one candidate who has personal wealth that exceeds the combined net worth of all the rest of the candidates, has spent the least amount of money on his campaign. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Trump Monster

He knows how to generate publicity. He is in the news every day, often
because of his outrageous comments.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016 07:33:47 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 10:23:49 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

It's clear from last night that it's now a 3 way race and that
it's very likely it will be a very close 3 way race as soon as
the other two leave. I was disappointed that Carson and Kasich
didn't quit after last night. Especially Carson, given that
he's been sinking and close to bottom. At least Kasich has
improved over the last month, not that there is any real hope
there anyway.

The other major thing is what exit polling showed. 47% of voters
said they believed Rubio could win in November, only 21% thought
Trump could win. Similarly, only 8% said that Trump shared their
values. The seeds of Trump's demise, he sowed them long ago.

All three (Pataki, Santorum & Jindal) backed Rubio after they dropped
out of the race. Most likely the same will happen with Bush, too.

Rubio can beat Clinton in November. At least his odds have gone up and
is ahead of Trump by some accounts.

Trump told Greta the other night he doesn't lie. WTF? Wasn't he
divorced three times ...somebody lied in those marriages :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Trump lies all the time. My favorites:

"I saw thousands and thousands of Arabs celebrating in JC on 9/11"

"I'm self-funding my campaign." (While he's been saying that since
summer, it's only recently been coming close to be true. Prior
to now, he's been funded mostly by small contributors. In the
last quarter, he finally started contributing most of the money
himself, as loans to his campaign. Still, he clearly is dissing
the many small contributors who have donated a lot of money.)

"I was proven right on the anchor baby position." (total lie, at
most there are a few constitutional lawyers that agree it can be
done without a constitutional amendment, but even they admit they
are in the minority)

"I was against the Iraq War all along." (Recent tape of him on
Howard Stern, 9/2002, he's asked if he's in favor of going to
war and says "I guess so".)

"Bush lied about WMDS"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 11:26:31 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/21/2016 10:09 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I thinks it hysterical that the one candidate who has personal wealth that exceeds the combined net worth of all the rest of the candidates, has spent the least amount of money on his campaign. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Trump Monster

He knows how to generate publicity. He is in the news every day, often
because of his outrageous comments.

Even funnier, he's using Democrat tactics against the Democrats. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016 06:58:36 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:23:36 -0600, Oren wrote:

...next victim please come forward

And HRC's people drew an ace while Bernie's folks got
a six in a draw for one of Nevada's precincts. HRC got 3
delegates to Bernie's two. No wonder
she made so much money on cattle futures.
A crook vs. a traveling medicine man in the final run
for Prez?

Nevada just started the Caucuses thing in 2008. In 2008 & 2012 I was
not aware of the Caucuses. I voted in the primary elections. The
Caucuses, if I understand it, is not sanctioned by our election
department. I'll go Tuesday so I can cancel a Trumpie selection.

Our Primary election is June 14th (state / federal)

The Caucuses make be done away with. All kinds of issues.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Sounds just like your big eared messiah,eh?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:23:36 -0600, Oren wrote:

...next victim please come forward

And HRC's people drew an ace while Bernie's folks got
a six in a draw for one of Nevada's precincts. HRC got 3
delegates to Bernie's two. No wonder
she made so much money on cattle futures.
A crook vs. a traveling medicine man in the final run
for Prez?

Nevada just started the Caucuses thing in 2008. In 2008 & 2012 I was
not aware of the Caucuses. I voted in the primary elections. The
Caucuses, if I understand it, is not sanctioned by our election
department. I'll go Tuesday so I can cancel a Trumpie selection.

Our Primary election is June 14th (state / federal)

The Caucuses make be done away with. All kinds of issues.

I'm registered independent so can't vote in the primaries.
The Nebraska legislature is talking about changing the way the
electoral votes are tallied. The winner of each of the three individual
congressional districts gets one vote and the state wide winner
gets the other two. Maine does theirs the same way. The legislature
wants to change it to winner take all.
There was an initiative drive in California to split it into
two states. The northern part was going to be a separate state.
I haven't seen anything on it lately.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016 19:48:14 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

There was an initiative drive in California to split it into
two states. The northern part was going to be a separate state.
I haven't seen anything on it lately.

I think that was more than two in California. They wanted more Senate
seats.( conservative vs liberal parts of the state). Texas has talked
about the same for years, six sates and twelve senate seats.

California was talking about 12 senate seats to.

More politics to do less
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016 06:41:08 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 11:40:24 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

I thought he'd collected a lot of money? I wonder what will happen to those funds? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

I was wondering that too. Hopefully he can send them over to one of
the remaining candidates. Do you think that would be Trump? LOL

I think funds can be move to another candidate, but by strict FEC
rules of law?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/20/2016 07:23 PM, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

Another RINO bites the dirt. Yipee!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/22/2016 03:42 AM, T wrote:
On 02/20/2016 07:23 PM, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

Another RINO bites the dirt. Yipee!

Open Season on RINOs! A hunting we will go,
a hunting we will go ...

RINOs rot in Hell!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote in
:

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

I thought he'd collected a lot of money? I wonder what will happen to
those funds? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Pass them on to Neal?

Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote in news:XnsA5B66D8D8DE85invalidcom@
130.133.4.11:

Uncle Monster wrote in
:

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

I thought he'd collected a lot of money? I wonder what will happen to
those funds? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Pass them on to Neal?

Oops! That should be Neil.