Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Jeb Bush suspends his presidential campaign

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016 15:04:26 -0600, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016 06:58:36 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:23:36 -0600, Oren wrote:

...next victim please come forward

And HRC's people drew an ace while Bernie's folks got
a six in a draw for one of Nevada's precincts. HRC got 3
delegates to Bernie's two. No wonder
she made so much money on cattle futures.
A crook vs. a traveling medicine man in the final run
for Prez?

Nevada just started the Caucuses thing in 2008. In 2008 & 2012 I was
not aware of the Caucuses. I voted in the primary elections. The
Caucuses, if I understand it, is not sanctioned by our election
department. I'll go Tuesday so I can cancel a Trumpie selection.

Our Primary election is June 14th (state / federal)

The Caucuses make be done away with. All kinds of issues.

I'm registered independent so can't vote in the primaries.
The Nebraska legislature is talking about changing the way the
electoral votes are tallied. The winner of each of the three individual
congressional districts gets one vote and the state wide winner
gets the other two. Maine does theirs the same way. The legislature
wants to change it to winner take all.
There was an initiative drive in California to split it into
two states. The northern part was going to be a separate state.
I haven't seen anything on it lately.