Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_10_] Muggles[_10_] is offline

Default OT Jeb Bush suspends his presidential campaign

On 2/21/2016 9:09 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 8:41:21 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 11:40:24 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...next victim please come forward

I thought he'd collected a lot of money? I wonder what will happen to those funds? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

I was wondering that too. Hopefully he can send them over to one of
the remaining candidates. Do you think that would be Trump? LOL

I thinks it hysterical that the one candidate who has personal wealth that exceeds the combined net worth of all the rest of the candidates, has spent the least amount of money on his campaign. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Trump Monster

Score - 2 points on that one.

--
Maggie