Posted to alt.home.repair

Default fix your own air conditioner

I have a free website dedicated for those that have air conditioning refrigeration questions! I have been an HVAC & R contractor in California for 25 years! I really like to talk with others that want to fix their own air conditioning and refrigeration! I also like to hear from other contractors and technicians throughout the USA that have recommendations and also tips! My website is free and you can post your questions without rude remarks! I like to give back to people the topic of air conditioning and refrigeration by answering your questions for free! Please come join me!
http://www.dcsair.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2016 3:18 PM, wrote:
I have a free website dedicated for those that

have air conditioning refrigeration questions! I
have been an HVAC & R contractor in California
for 25 years! I really like to talk with others
that want to fix their own air conditioning and
refrigeration! I also like to hear from other
contractors and technicians throughout the USA
that have recommendations and also tips! My
website is free and you can post your questions
without rude remarks! I like to give back to
people the topic of air conditioning and
refrigeration by answering your questions for
free! Please come join me!
http://www.dcsair.com

This Usenet! list is fairly active! You can answer
questions here! which others will see! And you can
help several other people at the same time! This
list does not provide rude remarks! (Though, some
posters do....!) We also have a self! help group!
for abusers of! Exclaimation! points!!!

--
..
Christopher A. Young

air conditioner [email protected] Home Repair 4 May 29th 07 08:45 PM
air conditioner neg Home Repair 2 January 7th 07 10:36 PM
Air Conditioner fan Walter Home Repair 1 September 25th 06 11:05 PM
Air Conditioner! [email protected] Home Repair 5 May 30th 06 02:57 AM
Air Conditioner Samuel Home Repair 14 May 13th 06 12:06 AM