Posted to alt.home.repair
neg neg is offline

Default air conditioner

What is it made of the pipe that connects both parts of split mobile air
conditioner? Is it rubber or kevlar or what? Is it strong enough to be bent so I
should not worry that I can break the pipe while moving it many times?

Posted to alt.home.repair

neg wrote:

What is it made of the pipe that connects both parts of split mobile air
conditioner? Is it rubber or kevlar or what? Is it strong enough to be
bent so I should not worry that I can break the pipe while moving it
many times?

Hi,
On my split a/c at our condo downtown is insulated copper pipe. Quite
rigid stuff.
Posted to alt.home.repair
neg neg is offline

Perhaps mobile split a/c have more flexible pipes?

Air Conditioner! [email protected] Home Repair 5 May 30th 06 02:57 AM
Air Conditioner Samuel Home Repair 14 May 13th 06 12:06 AM
air conditioner leonard bailey Home Repair 5 April 15th 06 02:25 AM
Air conditioner blows slightly cool air outside and not very coolinside M Osborne Home Repair 5 September 9th 05 05:18 PM
Attic Split System Air Conditioner Question: Outside Air From ? Robert11 Home Repair 2 April 24th 05 05:16 PM