DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   air conditioner (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/188418-air-conditioner.html)

neg January 7th 07 08:25 PM

air conditioner

What is it made of the pipe that connects both parts of split mobile air
conditioner? Is it rubber or kevlar or what? Is it strong enough to be bent so I
should not worry that I can break the pipe while moving it many times?

Tony Hwang January 7th 07 09:54 PM

air conditioner

neg wrote:

What is it made of the pipe that connects both parts of split mobile air
conditioner? Is it rubber or kevlar or what? Is it strong enough to be
bent so I should not worry that I can break the pipe while moving it
many times?

Hi,
On my split a/c at our condo downtown is insulated copper pipe. Quite
rigid stuff.

neg January 7th 07 10:36 PM

air conditioner

Perhaps mobile split a/c have more flexible pipes?