Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Adding a sink drain to main sewer

Hi, I'm looking to add a sink drain roughly 6 ft. away from a 4" sewer line running under the concrete in my basement. Will the main sewer line be sufficient to use as a wet vent or will a a separate vent be needed for the sink drain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi, I'm looking to add a sink drain roughly 6 ft. away from a 4" sewer line running under the concrete in my basement. Will the main sewer line be sufficient to use as a wet vent or will a a separate vent be needed for the sink drain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

best to use one of those vents you can add tat vents to the room. its a one way vent