Posted to alt.home.repair

Default window and door installation with repairs

Hi guys,

I would like to re install the windows and doors at my house as this has
been years since I have been using the same door and window frames, would
like to have a change and I would like it to be installed by someone who
would also do after sales service as usually people just install
everything and then when you call them for some after sale service they
don't even turn to be active. One of my friend has told me about those who
have done the same service at his house where in he is very much satisfied
with the after sale services being received by them as and when he
requires it. So I would also like going up with them, Landmark Home
Solutions at Canada. Any suggestions ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Spam Much?

http://www.homeownershub.com/garden/...on-109062-.htm

Cabinet door repairs The Medway Handyman UK diy 9 April 10th 15 08:02 AM
Garage Door repairs: DIY Jeff Barker Home Repair 1 December 12th 12 02:44 AM
Garage door repairs Rich Home Repair 1 May 29th 07 05:56 AM
window and sliding door installation [email protected] Home Repair 1 February 17th 07 11:36 PM
Window repairs? toller Home Repair 3 July 11th 05 08:37 PM